General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

D&D

(1/1)

Maurits:
I am thinking about making a short dnd campaign, maybe even just a one shot to start off with. I was wondering if any of you would like to play. If you have never played dnd before that's no problem. Unfortunately I won't be able to play with to many players at a time but if there are enough people interested I could also run the same one shot twice for example.

I know people talked about dnd before on IYNO but I don't think anyone has actually run a game before and I'd love to give it a try.

Let me know if you are interested :)

NudeKiu:
Basically good, but my English is too bad for that :(

RS:
I play d and d with my friends every Saturday night. I’m potentially interested

Dogoegma:

--- Quote from: Maurits on January 15, 2023, 02:20:37 am ---I am thinking about making a short dnd campaign, maybe even just a one shot to start off with. I was wondering if any of you would like to play. If you have never played dnd before that's no problem. Unfortunately I won't be able to play with to many players at a time but if there are enough people interested I could also run the same one shot twice for example.

I know people talked about dnd before on IYNO but I don't think anyone has actually run a game before and I'd love to give it a try.

Let me know if you are interested :)

--- End quote ---

If you wish for my wizard, hit me up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version