Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anywhere around Salt Lake City  (Read 841 times)

Offline matchrestore

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Even during North Dakota winters...
  • Referrals: 0
Anywhere around Salt Lake City
« on: January 16, 2023, 09:33:40 pm »
I'm traveling to Salt Lake City for work, and I've got a considerable amount of time off while I'm there. Any clothing optional venues/hot springs/etc I should check out while I'm there?

Offline Pacnwnaturism

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Anywhere around Salt Lake City
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 02:16:07 am »
Diamond fork hot springs are great but be careful I've heard they write nudity tickets there

Offline matchrestore

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Even during North Dakota winters...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 04:11:59 am »
Diamond fork hot springs are great but be careful I've heard they write nudity tickets there
Somehow I'm not surprised Utah has conservative laws around nudity.

Offline Dswxmagic

• Fully Dressed
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023, 09:09:17 pm »
For anyone looking for a spot near Salt Lake City, drive up to Ogden and go to the Ogden Canyon, you will pass Rainbow Gardens on your right, and just as you are entering into the canyon you will see a pull off on the right with a fenced area.   These are the local hot springs.  They aren’t on any maps but have been there for decades.   It is a common skinny dipping area so feel free to take a dip without any worries.   It is currently fenced off, this happened about 6-7 years ago because, full disclosure, they found a body and the owner of the property put up the fence due to liability reasons.   You can still easily go around it and people go there almost every night.   Bring a bucket with you because sometimes the water gets hot, and you can take the river water and add it to the hot springs if you need to cool it down.