Naturist Resources > Croatia

Valalta 2023

(1/2) > >>

wiener:
Anyone interested to travel to Croatia together? We are planning go to the naturist resort Valalta from about 31 July to 14 August 2023, renting an apartment for 4.
Up to 2 people could join to share the apartment/costs. Feel free to message me if interested.

cseven:
Not sure yet. Haven't been since 2019 but was thinking of maybe going this year. But what's the situation with the 'loyalty card'? I would likely go as a single traveller, been there alone in 2017, 2018 and 2019 without problems, but I think something changed in their T+Cs over COVID time. Anyone know? Does that impact me as a previous visitor?

nudiecouchsurfer:
I def want to get here but not sure about visiting by myself, will be in europe mid june and late august if anyone is planning a trip around those times be awesome to get in touch!

nakedstud90:
I have not planned my summer holidays yet but I'd love to go to valalta for some days. are you going by car? how much will it be per person?

nudiecouchsurfer:
I’m from Australia so a bit far to go by car! Will aim to rent a cabin & happy to share costs, feel free to pm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version