Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: I asked an AI to write an articleabout naturism.  (Read 1513 times)

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
  • Referrals: 0
Re: I asked an AI to write an articleabout naturism.
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2024, 06:52:10 am »
What kind of discussion have I triggered with my comment?
I can only say that I am relatively new to the "nudist" world and am also active in a German forum, where people are very open-minded and there is no problem with hate and everyone is very tolerant of people who look different. There have been statements from members that all people are welcome in their clubs (whether homosexual or otherwise). I thought that this community reflected naturists all over the world and that it was a characteristic of the movement to be open. Obviously this is a false assumption.

I welcome discussions about nudism.
I prefer it to the posts and threads on the Reddit Nudism subreddit that just say 'Hey everyone, just had my first nude experience. It was great. I'll do it again. Bye'.

Keep in mind though, this is just our experiences, especially American experiences.
Just in America there are places that are different from one another. There are a few that don't allow singles men, or even same sex couples. Others hosts 'sexy nights' and justify it as covering the site's cost. There are some that vet people like if it was a secret society still.

I've personally been to a nudist camp where there were folks that were not friendly simply because they supported the orangeman and they let you know it. I have also been to another where everyone is welcomed. Openly visible transgender people walked nude with everyone else and they were treated no different for it.
Even in Europe, I bet you will get different experiences and demographics comparing a nude beach in Germany against a nude beach in Spain.

But remember that we are the young generation of nudists right now. We can change how the nudist movement is viewed simply by going to these places and being active online and in real life. The old people will die (sooner then we think) and we can be the change we want to see. So don't' feel bad @Raphael that not everyone has a total positive view of the nudist movement. Things change and we can change them for the better

Offline Raphael

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2024, 04:11:43 pm »
I can only say that I am relatively new to the "nudist" world and am also active in a German forum, where people are very open-minded and there is no problem with hate and everyone is very tolerant of people who look different. There have been statements from members that all people are welcome in their clubs (whether homosexual or otherwise). I thought that this community reflected naturists all over the world and that it was a characteristic of the movement to be open. Obviously this is a false assumption.

I prefer it to the posts and threads on the Reddit Nudism subreddit that just say 'Hey everyone, just had my first nude experience. It was great. I'll do it again. Bye'.

Keep in mind though, this is just our experiences, especially American experiences.
Just in America there are places that are different from one another. There are a few that don't allow singles men, or even same sex couples. Others hosts 'sexy nights' and justify it as covering the site's cost. There are some that vet people like if it was a secret society still.

I've personally been to a nudist camp where there were folks that were not friendly simply because they supported the orangeman and they let you know it. I have also been to another where everyone is welcomed. Openly visible transgender people walked nude with everyone else and they were treated no different for it.
Even in Europe, I bet you will get different experiences and demographics comparing a nude beach in Germany against a nude beach in Spain.

But remember that we are the young generation of nudists right now. We can change how the nudist movement is viewed simply by going to these places and being active online and in real life. The old people will die (sooner then we think) and we can be the change we want to see. So don't' feel bad @Raphael that not everyone has a total positive view of the nudist movement. Things change and we can change them for the better

I actually find some American experiences difficult to understand and I once tried to discuss racism with Americans and was totally misunderstood.
It seems to me that we in Europe have less or other problems with it, even though there are of course many immigrants and many people are skeptical about this trend (although the majority probably don't feel hate). Blaming immigrants or condemning them because of their origin or appearance etc. is definitely wrong and not helpful. At the end of the day, we are all human beings and instead of focusing on the differences, we should focus on the similarities that make peaceful coexistence possible.

Yes, we are the young generation and can do everything better, but I am still concerned about the development of the next generation of naturists, because it seems that more and more young people are critical of nudism or don't dare to practice it (even in countries where people traditionally shower naked in public).

But at least on my last visit to the sauna, I was surprised to see more younger people than I would have expected. Some had less shame. Some, however, wore a bathrobe and were also wrapped in a towel (which peeked out from under the bathrobe - it seemed like double security, for fear someone might see their private parts).

And yes, you said it, we need to lead by example and this is our contribution we can make! I think it's not too late and naturism won't die out any time soon.

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2024, 04:38:21 am »

I actually find some American experiences difficult to understand and I once tried to discuss racism with Americans and was totally misunderstood.
It seems to me that we in Europe have less or other problems with it, even though there are of course many immigrants and many people are skeptical about this trend (although the majority probably don't feel hate). Blaming immigrants or condemning them because of their origin or appearance etc. is definitely wrong and not helpful. At the end of the day, we are all human beings and instead of focusing on the differences, we should focus on the similarities that make peaceful coexistence possible.

Yes, we are the young generation and can do everything better, but I am still concerned about the development of the next generation of naturists, because it seems that more and more young people are critical of nudism or don't dare to practice it (even in countries where people traditionally shower naked in public).

But at least on my last visit to the sauna, I was surprised to see more younger people than I would have expected. Some had less shame. Some, however, wore a bathrobe and were also wrapped in a towel (which peeked out from under the bathrobe - it seemed like double security, for fear someone might see their private parts).

And yes, you said it, we need to lead by example and this is our contribution we can make! I think it's not too late and naturism won't die out any time soon.

Yes as a nudist, I think we can agree that even though people come in different colors and sizes, in the end all naked men basically look the same and all naked women basically look the same.