Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Fired Up - 2009  (Read 1566 times)

innersouth2020

Fired Up - 2009
« on: May 10, 2009, 03:32:26 pm »
Starring: Nicholas D'Agosto, Eric Christian Olsen

Genre: Comedy/Teen

Summary: Nicholas D'Agosto and Eric Christian Olsen play two American High School football stars who are dreading going to football camp for two weeks during their summer break.

During the height of their sexual exploration, the two manage to worm their way in to Cheerleading Camp instead where they can share the company of 300 women and plan to sleep with, well as many of them as possible.

An unexpected attraction to one particular female by one of the teenage boys alters their sexual conquests and turns their plans upside down.

My Review: Despite the slew of films based around cheerleading, no movie is yet to come close to "Bring It On" for its originality and quirkiness. This is a movie for the younger teens and probably more so the female audience then males. Whilst it is in the comedy genre, if you found movies like "Not Another Teen Movie", "Epic Movie" etc funny, then you may enjoy this. Otherwise save your money.

Nude_not_rude

Re: Fired Up - 2009
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 07:02:19 am »
Hey thanks for that review Cj! I thought 'Disaster Movie' from that team would have been a funny one...but was pretty disappointed, so I think I'll give this one miss.