Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The big update: What is to come for IYNO  (Read 4663 times)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
The big update: What is to come for IYNO
« on: April 01, 2023, 06:53:25 am »
Happy April. Thanks for enjoying our little joke this year. Changes are coming, but they will not be as drastic as they are described in this article. No drastic changes to the site's organization. Happily, no TN merger or swinging sister site. Sadly, no ceremonial Hoff stripping either. Stay tuned for actual news.

Dear community members,

this site has now existed for 14 years. The user accounts of some of our early members are pretty much old enough to register for their own user accounts - how is that for accountception? But times are changing - compared to 2009, forums have become a dying breed as large social media platforms have taken over the internet, abd we were no longer confident that this format was the right choice for the youth of tomorrow. @Wesley already announced that there will be some changes made, and today it has fallen onto me to explain a bit more about what those changes will look like.

We recognize social media are the future. More than that, they are the present. People do not like to talk on topics anymore, they just want to spread their thoughts and looks out to the world. Which is why for the past weeks we have been discussing a merger with what is perhaps the largest social media outlet for the naturist community, TrueNudists. The benefits are obvious - more inclusive membership, less restrictive policies on stuff like cam chat, and much greater visibility for all the nude photos you might be taking.

But wait! There's more. We cannot guarantee anything yet, but there might be a home for aged-out members soon. A TrueNudists partnership would create some purpose for an 18+ sister community. And with the higher minimum age, a higher maximum age would be a logical consequence. Members who age out of IYNO would be recommended to that site. As Cap d'Agde taught us long ago, plain old naturism gets boring after a while. The idea of strictly non-sexual nudity just does not fit into this sexually liberated age. In order for a nude venue to survive in this day and age, it might be family friendly naturism by day, but nightlife needs something more... spicy. Our friends at TrueNudists have TrueSwingers, maybe something similar could be in store for us. And if you are not a swinger? No problem, if swingers can invade naturist places, naturists invading swinging places is fair game.

To celebrate the upcoming merger when it happens, a launch party will be held at Heliopolis in Cap d'Agde. And there will be a celebrity guest to celebrate with us. And with that, there is a chance for you to win. Post a reply that includes the keyword "Hoff", and you might be the one who gets to take off our hero's iconic red Baywatch shorts and take them home as a souvenir.

Disclaimer: Sweepstakes void for IYNO staff, IYNO members and their friends and families. All trademarks belong to their respective owners. This message has not been endorsed or approved by TrueNudists, TrueSwingers, Heliopolis, or indeed International Young Naturists Organization itself. This message does not express the views of any IYNO staff member. Seriously, that stuff about non-sexual naturism having no future is pretty much the opposite of our beliefs. Look at the calendar date to verify the validity of this message. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely intentional.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
Re: The big update: What is to come for IYNO
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 03:30:41 pm »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well played Delta, well played.

Offline Numark_91

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 03:50:00 pm »
Happy 1st April=? :thinking: :rotfl2:
Wer nicht mit der Zeit geht, muss mit der Zeit gehen !

Offline Wesley

• Administrator
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2023, 05:37:31 pm »
Huh I can't find this new community!
*checks date*
...ohhh  :laughcrying:
Got a question or need help with the forum? Shoot me a message :)

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2023, 05:52:29 pm »
Huh I can't find this new community!
*checks date*
...ohhh  :laughcrying:

I was going along with it and then as soon as I saw true nudists mentioned, it hit me like a ton of bricks lol.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2023, 05:56:23 pm »
Ohh boy… 🤦‍♂️

Offline katia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2023, 08:11:42 pm »
Ahaha! That’s sublime!!!
The common feeling of the first naked bath is that it won't be the last!

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2023, 08:32:27 pm »
Lmao that's a good one
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline Octavia

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • She/Her
  • Referrals: 3
    • Revolutionary Nudism
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2023, 09:11:49 pm »
This is a long-overdue change for the better, and I applaud the mods for all their hard work in making this partnership come true. Truly, well done. Only good things will come from this partnership. I can confidently say that April 1st will go down in history.

Offline Pelagio01

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2023, 01:00:28 pm »
That would done more options as videocalls, but will increase the member âge and create a Swinger Space?

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2023, 05:07:17 pm »
That would done more options as videocalls, but will increase the member âge and create a Swinger Space?

You still believe that was real?

Offline Pelagio01

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2023, 08:37:23 pm »

Ah,no? :rotfl2:

You still believe that was real?