General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Shooting

(1/1)

Naturalguy87:
Any fellow firearms enthusiasts/owners on the forum?

I grew up around guns and used to go shooting with my dad, which was ways fun.  Never got into hunting, although I feel like it's something that I would enjoy.

After years of not owning any of my own guns, I purchased one and my dad and I went shooting again recently, and had a blast!  Definitely reignited my enjoyment of it and I plan to do more of it in the near future (and work on my aim)!

timnudist:

--- Quote from: Naturalguy87 on May 05, 2023, 06:25:54 pm ---Any fellow firearms enthusiasts/owners on the forum?

I grew up around guns and used to go shooting with my dad, which was ways fun.  Never got into hunting, although I feel like it's something that I would enjoyed

After years of not owning any of my own guns, I purchased one and my dad and I went shooting again recently, and had a blast!  Definitely reignited my enjoyment of it and I plan to do more of it in the near future (and work on my aim)!

--- End quote ---
I love guns 😁

jabber1990:
I used to shoot alot when I was teenager, and it slowly became something Kinda grew out of, but I still love reading about firearms, going to gun shows and when my friends get a new gun i'm happy to hear about it and go shooting with them, but its just something I just got away from when I moved out of my parents house

--- Quote from: Naturalguy87 on May 05, 2023, 06:25:54 pm ---Any fellow firearms enthusiasts/owners on the forum?

I grew up around guns and used to go shooting with my dad, which was ways fun.  Never got into hunting, although I feel like it's something that I would enjoy.

--- End quote ---

what did you buy?

DrgHybrid:
Due to this skating so close to the rules we need to lock this one down. Sorry guys.

"12. We, the staff, host and founders of this community respect all cultures and hobbies. We do not, however, allow depictions of firearms in this community. We are not against certain aspects of that hobby, but overall we are in agreement that we will not permit any depictions or discussions of firearms, with the exception of those that do not promote the use or possession of potentially lethal guns. This is not open for discussion. If you have need for further clarification, we invite you to contact one of our staff members please."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version