Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Saying hi  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Sofia

• Local Moderator
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Saying hi
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2023, 02:25:38 am »
Hi Jake welcome

Offline Jakee22

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2023, 10:36:39 am »
Oh that’s a shame your parents don’t go anymore, was that just because you went through a phase they stopped and could start up again now that you want to? Welcome to the site btw

I think they stopped because I said I didn’t want to go. They suggested it for a few holidays and I said no and they stopped asking me. I asked my mum if her and dad still wanted to go to the camps and she said not as much as they used to. I don’t really want my parents to see me naked anyway so I would probably still say no, but I think I wouldn’t mind other people seeing me naked. I don’t really know because I get shy of my body but I also like being naked. So I don’t know.

Welcome to the forum Jake!

:welcome2

Have you told your parents you’re interested in it again?

No because I don’t really want to be seen naked by them but I would like to go to a camp by myself. But I’m too young right now.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 04:18:11 am by DrgHybrid »

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2023, 07:32:37 pm »
Welcome.

I really think you should tell them that you want to go again. They'll probably be so happy that you're back in it. Imagine how good it must feel for them to get that back

Offline ScandiNude

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2023, 01:59:17 am »
Welcome Jake! Maybe you could go to a nude beach with friends? When it's warmer, obviously.

Offline timnudist

• Naked is Natural !
  • Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Be pround to be a Nudist !
  • Referrals: 9
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2023, 05:13:40 am »
Hey jake...... :welcome,,,,,,,,,
I LOVE to be naked !

Offline Jakee22

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2023, 07:37:05 am »
Welcome.

I really think you should tell them that you want to go again. They'll probably be so happy that you're back in it. Imagine how good it must feel for them to get that back

The problem is that I want to go but I just don’t want to go with them lol

Welcome Jake! Maybe you could go to a nude beach with friends? When it's warmer, obviously.

A nude beach would be cool but I don’t have any nudist friends.  I could go by myself though.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 04:17:53 am by DrgHybrid »

Offline YNK96

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2023, 08:01:48 am »
Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here :)

Offline Pelagio01

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2023, 11:53:51 am »
Hi, welcome!!

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2023, 01:02:38 pm »
Welcome.

How come? Seems like a perfect opportunity

Offline Jakee22

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2023, 11:35:53 pm »
Welcome.

How come? Seems like a perfect opportunity

Sorry I just realised I was having the same conversation with the same person on two posts. I just replied to your other question with this

I can't really describe why but since I was about 10 or somewhere there, I didn't want anyone to see me naked.  But since I started puberty I feel like my parents would make too much of a big deal about the way I'm changing and stuff because they haven't seen me naked for a few years so it would just be too uncomfortable.  I don't really know how to explain it but it is the same as I don't really want to see my parents naked but I don't mind seeing other people. I think it must be more common because at the camps we went to there were lots of little kids and a small number of older kids but not many teenagers or from say 12 onwards.

Offline Jem

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2023, 10:10:01 am »
Welcome Jakee, great you could join us. I'm also from NZ. I think it's awesome your parents could take you to Nudist places, a very good introduction to nudism. I hope you enjoy this community and make some new friends 👌
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 10:41:17 am by Jem »

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2023, 11:29:28 am »
I can't really describe why but since I was about 10 or somewhere there, I didn't want anyone to see me naked.  But since I started puberty I feel like my parents would make too much of a big deal about the way I'm changing and stuff because they haven't seen me naked for a few years so it would just be too uncomfortable.  I don't really know how to explain it but it is the same as I don't really want to see my parents naked but I don't mind seeing other people. I think it must be more common because at the camps we went to there were lots of little kids and a small number of older kids but not many teenagers or from say 12 onwards.

Aha okay. I think I get exactly what you mean.

Yeah I can understand not wanting to see them nude and also that it's a bit awkward kind of rekindleing that's type of relation.

Especially if you feel like you've changed.

I mean you do you, you know what feels good. But I definitely, especially since they are naturist, think you should tell them. Tell them that you want to start to be nude again, but maybe on your own. They'll understand.

I'm kinda in the same boat, or was are least. My family, especially my mother, had a very open mind regarding nudity. It was nothing that was hidden. Just like you, when I got close to puberty I started to get more shy. She even oncw questioned why I became so afraid to be seen nude.

And now just like you, I wouldn't want to see my parents nude. Nor that I would care of I did though. I think that mostly has to do with the fact there wedonr have a relation where that's normal.

But you know, you're still young so you can change that. You could propose going to a nude beach together but going on your own or being a bit by yourself.

Whatever happens, I think you should tell them. Not only for your sake, so you can go to nude stuff, but also for their sake. So they know that their naturist upbringing of you was appreciated and that you are fine with it. Like a confirmation.

Also, since this is a introduction and will be closed eventually. Legs keep the convoy going in the other thread.

Offline ervantx

• Topless with bottoms
  • Hangin’ low and lazy. Don’t be shy-connect anytime
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2023, 07:18:36 am »
Welcome Jakee, great you could join us. I'm anal from NZ. I think it's awesome your parents could take you to Nudist places, a very good introduction to nudism. I hope you enjoy this community and make some new friends 👌

I think there’s a typo in your reply.  :laughing
You’ll never catch a nudist with his pants down.

Offline Pelagio01

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2023, 05:42:28 am »
Welcome!!!

Offline Tara

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • All teens and girls may contact me