General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

What are you all playing right now?

<< < (3/8) > >>

NudisRoo:

--- Quote from: Mochaisnaked on July 25, 2023, 12:20:27 pm ---I have been playing a lot of Final Fantasy XVI and a lot of TF2. Any fellow TF2 players know what a godsend the new summer update is.

--- End quote ---

Valve doesn't release stuff often, but when they do, it's a banger!!

Idk, I tried tf2 once but it was quite confusing, I suppose I could give it another try sometime

I've also been thinking about trying out some from the FF series, I've never had anything to do with the series besides smash bros so yeah, it's turn based combat right? I like that

Mochaisnaked:

--- Quote from: Roooenux on July 25, 2023, 05:28:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mochaisnaked on July 25, 2023, 12:20:27 pm ---I have been playing a lot of Final Fantasy XVI and a lot of TF2. Any fellow TF2 players know what a godsend the new summer update is.

--- End quote ---

Valve doesn't release stuff often, but when they do, it's a banger!!

Idk, I tried tf2 once but it was quite confusing, I suppose I could give it another try sometime

I've also been thinking about trying out some from the FF series, I've never had anything to do with the series besides smash bros so yeah, it's turn based combat right? I like that

--- End quote ---

FF I through XIII follow turn-ish based combat. The early entries are full on turn based combat while the later ones developed a new system where over time a gauge would fill and allow you to perform actions depending on the gauge. XV, VII remake, and XVI are all far more standard action rpg with real time combat. Hope this helps you, it’s a great series!

Thymington:

--- Quote from: Thymington on July 06, 2023, 06:35:43 am ---I'm GONNA be playing some GTA, Ace Attorney, Judgement, and Saints's Row 2. I like how in Saint's Row you can just be naked all the time without anyone commenting. It's the ideal.

--- End quote ---
I haven't played anything because of work.

JoyousLemons:
Rn I'm getting back from my hiatus on ToTK and I'm about to buy Factorio

jamesnotcompletely:
not right now but lately ive been playing the original zelda ocarina of time, its actually really fun! i was never interested in zelda games before but i think im starting to get into them now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version