IYNO Forum and IYNO Village! > Introductions (Mandatory)

introduction

(1/5) > >>

Willem:
Hi,

I am willem, man, 34 years and I am a lawyer from the Netherlands. I live in Tilburg.

I have been exploring naturism due to sauna's and FKK beaches. Im keen on exploring this further and that is the reason why i signed up to this website. I'm curious of what is available for naturism.

Cheers!

Nudielad:
Hi and a big  :welcome3 to our community,

I do hope that you will enjoy your stay here and hopefully you will learn something you never knew about the nudist/naturist lifestyle. There are lots different and posts to explore so there is bound to be something here for you to get involved with.

If you should have any problems or questions please refer to this handy FAQ;
http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,110.0.html

Anything that you should need answering can be found in there. If you are still in doubt don't hesitate to contact one of our brilliant moderator team and I'm sure they will be glad to assist.

Enough chat, have fun, get involved and welcome once again to this thriving community!

:-Nudielad

saminthesun:
Welcome Willem to the forum!

Willem:
Hi all,

I've joined the discord server (with the same intro). I have been browsing around, and my first thoughts are that most information is about trust and worthyness to be here. Also a lot about younger nudists.

To be frank: im just here for discovering naturism. If this is a place for secrecy, exhibitionism and pictures about young adults, I might not be in the right spot here.
Could anyone fill that out for me?

Wesley:

--- Quote from: Willem on July 25, 2023, 04:09:47 pm ---Hi all,

I've joined the discord server (with the same intro). I have been browsing around, and my first thoughts are that most information is about trust and worthyness to be here. Also a lot about younger nudists.

To be frank: im just here for discovering naturism. If this is a place for secrecy, exhibitionism and pictures about young adults, I might not be in the right spot here.
Could anyone fill that out for me?

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the forum Willem! Great to see you've found us.
I can clear that up for you right away, this website is build and managed by volunteering naturists and we are only interested in the family-friendly lifestyle we know and love. There is no sexual emphasis. We do aim at younger naturists as they are underrepresented elsewhere, both online and 'in the real world', and maintaining a safe place for both teenagers and young adults is key. That's why you will find some sections of the website are heavily watched by moderators (i.e. we have a forum section to respectfully discuss sexuality) and other sections are off-limits until you've been a member for some time (such as the gallery).

Rest assured that moderators are watching the things going on here and we have to manually approve several things. If members are found misbehaving, their accounts are punished by requiring a moderator to approve all their future posts. But we do very strongly rely on user reporting as well - there is a "Report to moderator" link on every single post and entry you will find here on the site, to alert us. As we all volunteer, because a website like this doesn't work when ran commercially, it can take some hours before we can step in and take action. That's why we work with trust levels and permission groups that are slowly earned over time!

Always welcome to message me directly if you've got any questions, suggestions, or just feel like waving at a fellow Dutch guy.

:campfire:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version