General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Bouldering and indoor climbing

(1/2) > >>

Leyoh:
Hey guys !

I just discovered myself a new passion for bouldering !
Is anyone here into climbing as well ?

There are so many places in Paris ! Feel free to contact me if you ever visit ahah !

I m also looking for tips as I m stuck on a plateau :/

Do you guys have any YT channels or instas to recommend ?

Cheers !

RS:
I've went climbing a few times. I really like it and wish I did it more. I like the combination of physical and mental challenge. My cousin is really into it and has been doing it often for the past ten years or so.

I went on a date with someone who was into bouldering, unfortunately I wasn't into the person so we never got to the point where we could go together.

I'm sure there are lots of great places in Paris. You can probably find a climbing gym which would enable you to climb as much as you want and get in better shape in other ways as well. Maybe find one that's convenient to you and where you vibe with the people and find some people who you can look forward to seeing every time you go. Shame there are likely none that are okay with nudity lol.

If I'm ever in Paris, I'll let you know lol. That sounds fun.

Unfortunately, I don't have any YT or instas to recommend for climbing, but I wish you the best of luck as you explore your new passion.

Best of luck with all this!

cordofkings:
bouldering is real fun, I keep thinking about buying my own shoes for it so I can go more oftn

Leyoh:

--- Quote from: RS on August 30, 2023, 10:08:41 pm ---I've went climbing a few times. I really like it and wish I did it more. I like the combination of physical and mental challenge. My cousin is really into it and has been doing it often for the past ten years or so.

I went on a date with someone who was into bouldering, unfortunately I wasn't into the person so we never got to the point where we could go together.

I'm sure there are lots of great places in Paris. You can probably find a climbing gym which would enable you to climb as much as you want and get in better shape in other ways as well. Maybe find one that's convenient to you and where you vibe with the people and find some people who you can look forward to seeing every time you go. Shame there are likely none that are okay with nudity lol.

If I'm ever in Paris, I'll let you know lol. That sounds fun.

Unfortunately, I don't have any YT or instas to recommend for climbing, but I wish you the best of luck as you explore your new passion.

Best of luck with all this!

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much !

Actually i'm going regularly to  nice climbing gyms which have saunas and steam rooms !
Some of them have communal showers so nudity is relaxed there ! (swim suits are mandatory for the sauna tho)
Last time I went there I did shower naked with others and it was really cool ! No judgement, real social nudity that I enjoy

Leyoh:

--- Quote from: cordofkings on August 31, 2023, 02:25:27 am ---bouldering is real fun, I keep thinking about buying my own shoes for it so I can go more oftn

--- End quote ---

Yeah you should ! Having your own shoes is game changer !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version