General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

NEW OFFICIAL TRAILER | Doctor Who 60th Anniversary

<< < (4/4)

NudistMetalHead:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on December 10, 2023, 12:19:31 am ---And now it’s over… strange episode that started great until the toy master did a dance routine to spice girls and then got defeated in a game of catch. Another duplicate of David tenant’s doctor was also born which to me seems to create a possible return story where they explore why that particular face keeps coming back and duplicating

--- End quote ---

That one was just nuts!  Neil Patrick Harris was perfect as the Toymaker and that regeneration scene was well done, yet totally unexpected.  Look forward to the Christmas special.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: bladerunner on December 10, 2023, 04:27:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on December 10, 2023, 12:19:31 am ---And now it’s over… strange episode that started great until the toy master did a dance routine to spice girls and then got defeated in a game of catch. Another duplicate of David tenant’s doctor was also born which to me seems to create a possible return story where they explore why that particular face keeps coming back and duplicating

--- End quote ---
I've yet to watch it but I hope the hype is where it's at.

--- End quote ---

Oooh shit I hope I didn’t spoil it for you and that you do enjoy it when you see it.

--- Quote from: NudistMetalHead on December 10, 2023, 01:36:06 pm ---

--- End quote ---

That one was just nuts!  Neil Patrick Harris was perfect as the Toymaker and that regeneration scene was well done, yet totally unexpected.  Look forward to the Christmas special.

--- End quote ---

When that sequence first started I wasn’t too impressed and felt it was stupid but when it got done and the story carried on it grew on me. I don’t want to say more atm in case someone who hasn’t seen it yet reads this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version