Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Position available. Local Moderator, Tech Section  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Administration

• Administrator
  • Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Position available. Local Moderator, Tech Section
« on: March 23, 2010, 04:03:34 pm »
Bunnys time is limited and she has advised she needs to step down as Local Moderator of the Tech Section.  We thank her so much for helping begin this section and of course, her incredible art work with some members in the galleries.  Check them out, if you have the time! 

With that being said, keeping with our policy of wanting local moderators for most of the sections, we are accepting applications for this position in the Cyber Cafe!

The moderator will be responsible for all that is in this section and the following criteria is mandatory.

-be versed in PC and Mac, or have a co-moderator who will assist
-be able to be on frequently to make it a part of their online life
-support the rules of this organisation and further, understand and appreciate the rationale of same
-understand that this is a youth forum, and an International forum and not a U.S. forum.  Meaning, that most of our members are from Europe and other countries, and that means we are engaged with youth culture primarily and, European and other countries then the U.S. are what we are about in the root meaning and purpose (not to exclude the U.S. but we cater to our majority here)
-have a record of posting in many sections on the forum, thus showing that you are versed in many areas of this community and take part and contribute
-be able to respond to questions politely and quickly, with regard to needs for assistance with tech questions
-be educational to the layperson. IE: the person who is not tech savy and needs help or advice using basic language
-have shown they are not in conflict with the staff members and again, support the rules of this organisation

If you wish to be a part of the team, please DO NOT PM (they will be deleted). Email us at      administration@internationalyn.org

Thank you!

-
-

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Position available. Local Moderator, Tech Section
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 04:52:20 pm »
-have shown they are not in conflict with the staff members and again, support the rules of this organisation

Why do I feel this last line is aimed at me?

In any case, I nominate Karla.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 05:02:44 pm »

Why do I feel this last line is aimed at me?

In any case, I nominate Karla.

This was not intended as a thread and if you feel the last line is aimed at you, there must be some reason.  Lets not get political here, thanks.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Lisa2408

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 05:12:47 pm »
Please, answer only with Email to  administration@internationalyn.org

Everyone who thinks, that he or she could fill the post, can apply

This is and will be no discussions thread  :324
Therefore i lock this Thread

March 24th Up-date.  This position has been filled. Further announcement will be forthcoming
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 02:23:02 am by Danee »