General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Any fellow 3d printing enthusiasts?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Totallynotbev:
Finally put my printer through it's paces with carbon fiber filled PETG for a functional mechanical part. Came out so well. I also tried the same filament at 0.08mm layer on a 0.4 nozzle. Layer lines were invisible!

wannabe-Nudist:

--- Quote from: Totallynotbev on November 05, 2023, 02:27:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: wannabe-Nudist on November 05, 2023, 10:55:36 am ---I have a Prusa Mini and do print fairly regularly

--- End quote ---

You get the new update that added input shaping? It should make it much faster

--- End quote ---
Don't know, I'll have to look into it...

Fishandchips:
I’ve got a friend who’s into it and had a few machines but I’ve never been impressed with the finished product, if it ever finishes before something goes badly wrong.

whiteknight1:
I currently have a printer that started life as a Flsun cube XL with a 260*260*350mm print area but I am really tempted the make the leap to a Bambu labs P1S. I am just tired of spending more time troubleshooting than actually printing.

Totallynotbev:

--- Quote from: whiteknight1 on December 08, 2023, 01:09:54 am ---I currently have a printer that started life as a Flsun cube XL with a 260*260*350mm print area but I am really tempted the make the leap to a Bambu labs P1S. I am just tired of spending more time troubleshooting than actually printing.

--- End quote ---

Doooo it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version