IYNO Forum and IYNO Village! > Introductions (Mandatory)

Hello!

(1/7) > >>

NatureBoy3:
Hi everyone!

I’m NatureBoy. I’m a 26-year-old guy living in New York City. I first got interested in naturism a couple of years ago when I was living in Northern Europe. There was a nude beach near my place, and I decided to check it out one day. I’m so glad I did, because I discovered that I love the feeling of being naked in nature — I felt so connected to the world and it also did wonders for my body image. I went back many times and started spending more of my time in the nude.

That was about two years ago. I moved to NYC one year ago, and I’ve been missing the opportunity to be naked in nature ever since. But I know there’s a nude beach in New Jersey and a few resorts outside the city, both of which I’m planning to check out once it gets warmer.

I’m also interested in the social aspect of naturism. Besides going to a sauna with a friend once, naturism has been a solo endeavour for me. I would love to connect with other naturists in the New York area and around the world.

One of my hobbies is nude self-photography, which is an additional way for me to practise naturism. I’ve been using my phone, which has been fine, but I’m currently saving for a new camera so I can take higher quality photos.

Thanks for reading. I’m looking forward to connecting with you all!

And Happy New Year!

blank radar:
happy new year!!! and more importantly. welcome to the forum

TheNudeBot:
Happy New Year and welcome to the forum!

:welcome2

Nudielad:
Hi and a big  :welcome3 to our community,

I do hope that you will enjoy your stay here and hopefully you will learn something you never knew about the nudist/naturist lifestyle. There are lots different and posts to explore so there is bound to be something here for you to get involved with.

If you should have any problems or questions please refer to this handy FAQ;
http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,110.0.html

Anything that you should need answering can be found in there. If you are still in doubt don't hesitate to contact one of our brilliant moderator team and I'm sure they will be glad to assist.

Enough chat, have fun, get involved and welcome once again to this thriving community!

:-Nudielad

Sunlover:
Welcome to the forum, greetings to NYC :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version