IYNO Forum and IYNO Village! > Introductions (Mandatory)

Hello everyone

(1/5) > >>

cesar:
Hello everyone from Colombia, I am a second generation nudist and I am here because although I have always been a nudist I was never able to meet people my age outside of my family so I decided to try here and well I hope we can all be friends.

Now about me, I can't say if it's a lot. I'm just 22 years old and I like history, music, video games, I also like old objects, I like to talk, and I've always had the desire to go to places where you can be nudist. But unfortunately there aren't many around here so I'll settle for talking.

I hope other nudists my age can find this post and we can start talking and I hope we all get along well and greetings to all and thank you for having me in this community.

Mosselman:
Welcome from The Netherlands!

maxebers123:
Welcome to the Forum :)

Nudielad:
Hi and a big  :welcome3 to our community,

I do hope that you will enjoy your stay here and hopefully you will learn something you never knew about the nudist/naturist lifestyle. There are lots different and posts to explore so there is bound to be something here for you to get involved with.

If you should have any problems or questions please refer to this handy FAQ;
http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,110.0.html

Anything that you should need answering can be found in there. If you are still in doubt don't hesitate to contact one of our brilliant moderator team and I'm sure they will be glad to assist.

Enough chat, have fun, get involved and welcome once again to this thriving community!

:-Nudielad

TRENCH:
Welcome to the forum cesar!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version