IYNO Forum and IYNO Village! > Introductions (Mandatory)

Returning member

(1/4) > >>

Memer:
Hello everyone. I'm a returning member. I was pretty active when I was 20 but my mental health wasn't the best. Now I feel more confident than ever about being a nudist. I recently had the fortune of visiting a resort for the first time and was it was wonderful! Hope to make some friends with other young adults here.

RepRob:
Welcome back! What was your first experience at a resort like?

Memer:

--- Quote from: RepRob on April 03, 2024, 02:58:29 am ---Welcome back! What was your first experience at a resort like?

--- End quote ---

It was really nice. I got naked right away and left my clothes in the car. I don’t think I could have felt more comfortable being naked in front of people. Had many years to prepare for it lol. It was slightly chilly so there were some times when I walked around the resort and I was the only naked person but I felt fine with it.

RepRob:

--- Quote from: Memer on April 03, 2024, 03:24:25 am ---
--- Quote from: RepRob on April 03, 2024, 02:58:29 am ---Welcome back! What was your first experience at a resort like?

--- End quote ---

It was really nice. I got naked right away and left my clothes in the car. I don’t think I could have felt more comfortable being naked in front of people. Had many years to prepare for it lol. It was slightly chilly so there were some times when I walked around the resort and I was the only naked person but I felt fine with it.

--- End quote ---

Was it your first experience with social nudity?
Either way it's encouraging to see that you were comfortable immediately.

Memer:

--- Quote from: RepRob on April 03, 2024, 03:38:17 am ---
--- Quote from: Memer on April 03, 2024, 03:24:25 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Was it your first experience with social nudity?
Either way it's encouraging to see that you were comfortable immediately.

--- End quote ---

Yep, it was my first social nudity experience. I wasn’t nervous at all to get naked. I was really excited to finally experience it. And it was the most comfortable I’ve ever felt around strangers. I’m normally kind of shy but it was clear to me right away that nudists are my tribe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version