General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Pitti's Book Club

Naturist Fiction

<< < (3/3)

Blake Skies:

--- Quote from: AiKayBee4orty8 on July 17, 2016, 06:20:55 am ---I've been trying to finish a novel I started for National Novel Writing Month a few years ago.  My life got way too busy even though I technically "won" the challenge, in that I wrote more than 50,000 words.  Last time I checked, I was just over 100,000 words.  It's a story of this girl who goes to her aunt's naturist summer camp rather than watch her father spend the summer hanging out with his fiance as they take a cruise around the world.  At the summer camp, she meets a guy but more importantly, she meets two girls.  The first is her semi-wild cousin and the other is an older, motorcycle riding girl who volunteers at a local bookstore.

This is all set against the backdrop of a potential land deal that might ultimately close the summer camp and do environmental damage.  The girl has to decide where her priorities lay when she finds out that the land developer is her girlfriend's mother.  There's also the fact that the she has still been dating or at least, hanging out with the boy who doesn't know about the other girl.  There's all kinds of fun drama and interesting characters.  But I just can't manage to figure out how to finish it.

--- End quote ---

Well if you ever need assistance I can always offer proof reading services.

Side note: for those who want to read interesting My Little Pony Nudist related stories there's an entire group on the FiMFiction page, link is here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/206159/nudists-and-nudity
Two things a lot of those stories are rated Mature, though most don't have lewd acts, so you'll have to be a member of FiMfiction to view them though i do recommend the Teen Rated works It's Just Anatomy Canterlot High has a club about WHAT?! and Fluttershy's Secret Party trip.

cool110:

--- Quote from: Blake Skies on May 24, 2017, 08:54:46 pm ---Two things a lot of those stories are rated Mature, though most don't have lewd acts, so you'll have to be a member of FiMfiction to view them

--- End quote ---

Actually, the mature content toggle is one of the local settings available non logged in users.

Bradythedog:
Hey AiKayBee4orty8,
Why don't  you publish it on Amazon. I did. Made a couple of hundred dollars and actually got a positive review in the British Magazine H&E.
I'm no Hemingway. It's just fun!

Danee:

--- Quote from: Bradythedog on June 17, 2017, 10:38:48 pm ---Hey AiKayBee4orty8,
Why don't  you publish it on Amazon. I did. Made a couple of hundred dollars and actually got a positive review in the British Magazine H&E.
I'm no Hemingway. It's just fun!

--- End quote ---

Give us a link to it!

CKUK:
Thanks.. need something to relieve the boredom!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version