Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Yesterday  (Read 1172 times)

Britta

Yesterday
« on: April 01, 2010, 08:16:30 am »
I don't know if I'm wright here in this section
But yesterday evening I saw a shocking film in german tv about the scientology church.I was shocked by the military and inhumane conditions in this sect.

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 01:28:58 pm »
They definitely have some interesting beliefs and practices.

Joey

Eric

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 02:24:15 am »
For those who may not have seen it, South Park did the very best job of summing up Scientology's beliefs:

Lisa2408

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 08:33:19 am »
The biggest and most dangerous sect in Germany secretly infiltrated the economy
by Norbert Bluem

It's about power. It's about money. If we look around the world, then we will quickly realize that a new form of cults is to come, which is about corpses.
I think of the mass murders of the Solar Temple in Switzerland, the Aum sect in Japan, or the Davidians and militias in the United States.
They beat their own battles, manage their own personal wars.
We must adjust to this kind of warfare.

But war is not only where people are injured or killed. War is not only where houses lie in ruins.
Even those who conquered people in their innermost personality, is at war.
What I mean is the global campaigns of Scientology.
And we should give no quarter.

Here is an imperialist organization has set out to infiltrate companies and manipulate people.
It wants the economy to power by their members infiltrates in HR departments and councils.
In other fields such as real estate, publishing or software companies, they collect information and contacts, also with the aim to gain more power.
They are secret campaigns of conquest in camera the more dangerous they are. We must stop them.

It is time: If you believe the Scientology publications, it has made since 1954 under the name Church of Scientology organization operated to enable the Republic by years of strategic operation "Clear Germany" in an alleged state of higher knowledge.
They aimed to calls to take five percent of the German book market to gain 15 percent of opinion leaders for their own objectives and, finally, to take power.
At least 30 000 supporters of the 1986 dead American champagne founder Ron Hubbard act according to the Organization in Germany after his theses.

"Under the guise of a religious community," said, the Conference of the countries interior ministers set a year ago, clubs Scientology "elements of business crime and psychological terror against their members with economic activities and sectarian strikes. The Federal Labour Court in Kassel ruled in March that Scientology is not a church but a business.

According to confessions of former Scientologists, there is a danger that members who are relentlessly compared to mission success and revenue to harm, on behalf of their corporate organization. These include the misappropriation of money or information, industrial espionage, misconduct or violations of secrecy. Stay on the track again and again injured, some bankrupt firms and mature spiritually and financially ruined former supporters.

Against the giant octopus judge bans Scientology unfortunately out of nothing. That would only create martyrs. You have to disrupt the organization of their opaque business. Against the ideology of the founder Hubbard "business, business, business" helps only one strategy: information, information, information. I therefore urge all stakeholders of the Constitution, businesses, schools on: We must use all the resources we have to expose Scientology. We must offer them the forehead. And we must not retreat a step. Not even if they threaten. Because they rely on the cowardice of the affluent society: the main peace, not conflict. I consider, however: No one may retreat from fear of repression especially not the media. There must arise a chain of defense.

Maybe my experience can help to break the taboo. As a Scientologist, had received from Nuremberg last year for his company a license as a private employment agency by the Federal Labour Office. After his affiliation with Scientology was known, we have been withdrawn from the license again.

Last year I called Scientology for what it really is: a criminal money-laundering organization that wants under the guise of religion to spread their deluded ideology worldwide, shrinks from nothing. Scientology responded with a request for interim measures. He was rejected by the judges. Now is from the trial. Also I await with great composure. I take back nothing. I am ready to talk but not if be treated in the United States, in a cynical ad campaign in Germany allegedly pursued Scientologists with the victims of Auschwitz. This is insidious. It is high time to put the ringleaders of the cartel's ruthless crafts. Cheer up!

NORBERT BLUEM (75), was from 1982 to 1998 the Federal Minister of Labour and Social Affairs. He studied, among other things, Catholic theology. 

The thesis

Scientology ban?
For years, Scientology is making headlines with dubious machinations. The sect is accused of fleecing their members with expensive Psycho courses, to drive them into complete dependence and to destroy their personality. The stated goal of the organization's totalitarian rule the world. Scientologists already undermining economic activities such as real estate, personnel and data processing. According to the Federal Constitution in Cologne met Scientology "a prerequisite for observation." Former Labor Minister Norbert Bluem considers the sect, even for a "criminal money-laundering organization that wants under the guise of religion to spread their deluded ideology worldwide, shrinks from nothing." The consequence can only be: Scientology should be banned!

BACKGROUND
Scientology was founded in 1954 by LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD. Four years before, the former American science-fiction author published the book Dianetics, the foundation for the entire philosophy of the sect. This promise Hubbard to individuals healing from physical and mental suffering. The humanity he announces a world free of drugs and crime, and the entitlement of the Scientologists to world domination. Nine years after the death of Hubbard operates the sect, which describes itself as a church, now under its new leader David Miscavige in more than 30 countries. Stronghold of the Scientologists, besides the USA and Germany. Between 30 000 and 300 000 N MEMBERS estimates vary on the number of German supporters. It is the largest sect in Germany. Their focus is economically well-off regions such as Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich and BADEN-WURTTEMBERG,

POLL

"Have you ever heard of" Scientology "or read?"
YES: 63%
NO: 37%

"What do you associate more with Scientology?" (*)
POSITIVE: 9%
NEGATIVE: 90%
DO NOT KNOW: 1%

"Should Scientology be banned?" (*)
YES: 69%
NO: 18%
DO NOT KNOW: 13%

(*) Base: All respondents who have heard or read of Scientology.

rc

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 05:30:24 am »
they are crazy but hey just as long as they do not pull a Jonestown on us then were good