General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Pitti's Book Club

Best way to articulate the main points of a book?

(1/3) > >>

TheLatvianNudist:
I recently read a biography for school and I have to make a presentation. I have to include 3 conclusions that resonated with me.
 What is the best way to find them if I can't really think of anything of the top of my head? Whould strength and resilience be a good one?

Northman:
It might help a bit if you could tell us which book you read?

And possibly in your words what happens in this book.

TheLatvianNudist:

--- Quote from: Northman on May 05, 2024, 10:29:30 am ---It might help a bit if you could tell us which book you read?

And possibly in your words what happens in this book.

--- End quote ---
I read Vairas Vīķe-Freibergas biography, she is a Latvian president. The book is about her life, especially how she got started in politics, how she became a president and all the obstacles she had to overcome. It focuses on how she was as a person, how she did things while president.
What 3 conclusions could usually be found in a book like this?

Northman:
How did she get into politics?

TheLatvianNudist:

--- Quote from: Northman on May 05, 2024, 05:40:24 pm ---How did she get into politics?

--- End quote ---
She came back to Latvia after being in exile for a long time where she participated in many Latvian culture events and gave speeches and when she got back some of the parties asked if she wanted to consider being a president and they all decided to elect her as a middle ground

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version