IYNO Forum and IYNO Village! > Introductions (Mandatory)

Introduction

(1/8) > >>

presidentofyap:
Hi people. My name is Kayden and i'm a 14yo naturist from the UK. All my life my family was pretty nudity casual but in 2022 we started going to some naturist events and last year went on our first naturist holiday abroad so i'd definitely say now i'm a proper naturist. I've had so many cool experiences and met amazing people. Apart from that I play football for my school and i'm quite in to indoor climbing, play guitar but not that well, and my fun fact is i'm a pretty good hypnotist. So uhh yeah that's me.

nakedisnatural:
Welcome to the forum, Kayden!

What sort of events did you go to? What was it like? The events BN offers I've been eyeing up for some time now. And the holiday too it sounds like you had a great time.

presidentofyap:

--- Quote from: nakedisnatural on May 09, 2024, 06:05:57 pm ---Welcome to the forum, Kayden!

What sort of events did you go to? What was it like? The events BN offers I've been eyeing up for some time now. And the holiday too it sounds like you had a great time.

--- End quote ---

There's a festival called NKD which we went to last year and the year before and it is a-ma-zing. And theres a naturist camp site that does a family week that was really fun as well kinda the same thing but smaller. Plus some bbqs and game nights with some other families.

nakedisnatural:

--- Quote from: presidentofyap on May 09, 2024, 06:12:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: nakedisnatural on May 09, 2024, 06:05:57 pm ---Welcome to the forum, Kayden!

--- End quote ---

There's a festival called NKD which we went to last year and the year before and it is a-ma-zing. And theres a naturist camp site that does a family week that was really fun as well kinda the same thing but smaller. Plus some bbqs and game nights with some other families.

--- End quote ---

I've seen the photos on the gallery (I'm a BN member) and it looks like a great time. Glad you had fun.

Dylan:
Hey Kayden welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version