Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: A Baseball Vote!  (Read 2069 times)

nudist18

A Baseball Vote!
« on: May 06, 2010, 01:42:17 am »
I thought this would be a poll for some baseball fans to enjoy. Maybe get a bit of a laugh out of it too :P

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
Re: A Baseball Vote!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 10:06:43 pm »
The Cubs are long over due and the NL Central doesnt have a team that i would consider a big threat this year, but then again its too early to determine that. I voted for the Cubs to win the world series because i dont think the Nat swill get passed the Phillies pitching and defense.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

indigo

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 02:49:18 pm »
Nats are actually a really good offensive team.  If they could put it together on defense they could win a division title or two.

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 04:09:53 am »
I like how there are two votes for the last option and none for the third  :909. I will still stick to my first choice but if the Nats could put up some runs for Strasburg and the rest of their staff, they'll make it to 90+, look at where the Rays were before and where they are now.

JayJay

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 10:05:03 am »
I've never been to the USA and never seen a baseball game. But i so wanna do both. At the same time would be nice!

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 08:14:35 pm »
You forgot to add the option of the World Series actually becoming a World Series - like include teams from around the world.
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Stuart

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 08:27:15 pm »
I voted for the meteor, although technically it would be a meteorite (he said, attempting to wildly drag the thread off topic).

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 06:58:30 am »
You forgot to add the option of the World Series actually becoming a World Series - like include teams from around the world.

There is such thing, it's called the World Baseball Classic. It began in 2006 and so far Japan has been the only winner, winning it all in '06 & '09.

Offline martytherose

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 08:21:41 pm »
I hope the Cubs never win, unfortunately the Yankees will never move, so by process of elimination I guess I have to go with the Nats winning 90+...but that'll have to wait til the my Phils are done owning the division.
By process of elimination we can only select the meteorite option as most likely.  Then again, the Redsox won the World Series, and even did it again, so I suppose the Cubs or Nationals succeeding is a remote possibility.  The Yankees will never move, though I could envision a day when New York residents agree to a 100% income tax to pay for yet another new stadium.

Offline mcibear

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 05:10:09 am »
I think the thing that will never happen in baseball is that Toronto fans will care about the team and game again.

Dave

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 10:57:00 am »
Shoot, I accidentally clicked the third option.  I misread as things that you thought would happen last...