Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Kris Allen's Skinny Dip: 'When I Was 17' Deleted Scenes (American Idol)  (Read 906 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Since his victory on "American Idol" last year, Kris Allen has been on a whirlwind run of recording sessions, tour dates, promotional opportunities and everything in between (observe what you have to look forward to, Lee DeWyze). Allen's latest pop stardom hurdle was his sit-down interview for the MTV show "When I Was 17." This past Saturday (May 29), Allen (along with fellow featured stars Travie McCoy and Kourtney Kardashian) reveled the tales of his high school life in his tiny hometown in Arkansas.

You can catch up with the entire episode here, but if you really want the skinny on the clip that was too much for TV, you'll have to check out the clip below. It features Allen telling the story about skinny dipping in his pool when he was 17. "Who talked me into this? I have a feeling it wasn't my idea," Allen said.

In fact, it appeared to be the mastermind of either Allen's brother Daniel or his friend Josh. With their parents out of town, the brothers decided to invite some people over to party at the family pool. Along the way, the idea of skinny dipping came up. "I said, 'OK everybody — nude volleyball!" Daniel Allen told MTV. "I dove in and by the time I came up, everybody had their clothes off."

"We had a slide," Kris said. "And we were like, 'Maybe we want to go down this slide bare-skinned?' It was horrible going down that slide with no pants on."

The party ended when the neighbors blew the whistle on them. "They had little girls," Kris said. "And I think they could see. That made it a lot worse."

Not for brother Daniel. "It's pretty funny that some little girl is gonna grow up and go, 'Yeah, I've seen the American Idol and his family naked."

From: http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/06/01/kris-allen-skinny-dip/
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/