Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VIDEO -German Family FKK a.k.a Dein Kind, das unbekannte Wesen  (Read 68351 times)

Offline Tux

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: VIDEO -German Family FKK
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2011, 01:19:47 pm »
Thank you! I done it!  :2345
I thought last part was necessary.....

jlaidler

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2011, 05:31:29 pm »
Good to know, hope you enjoy the film.

tellapan

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 10:29:36 pm »
Am I being stupid, every time I hit the play button the vi disappears.... am I oing somehing dumb?

jlaidler

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2011, 02:54:08 am »
Media software can be outright goofy.  Try different ways of playing it, or just try other players.  SM Player works well for it.

Offline Sik

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2011, 05:40:57 pm »
Am I being stupid, every time I hit the play button the vi disappears.... am I oing somehing dumb?
If you're talking about the vid on the first page of this thread, it has been removed out by whoever posted it on Dailymotion, I got the same "surprise"  :54

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2017, 04:44:52 pm »
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: VIDEO -German Family FKK a.k.a Dein Kind, das unbekannte Wesen
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2017, 10:58:06 pm »
Since @Danee bumped this thread. I'll mention I watched this on a video sharing site, some of the translations provided certainly help me understand the film. This film was made when even talking the basics was taboo for a lot people so as previously mentioned Oswalt Kolle was breaking down some barriers he made similar films about adults and adult relationships not featuring the mix of naturism and sex education. All the films can be brought on Amazon on amazon.de at least

The FKK Museum provides a description including the location of the beach translated below

" Your child, the unknown being " was the first successful book by Oswalt Kolle (born on October 2, 1928 in Kiel, died September 24, 2010 in Amsterdam), which was filmed in 1970 . Schauplatz among other things the nudist beach of Sylt, where he includes his family in the film. In front of the camera, Oswalt Kolle conducts enlightenment talks with his two sons - and with his daughter he talks about methods and methods of prevention. He also speaks openly with his children about self-abasement and homosexuality.

The sexual enlightenment was still quite a taboo in the 1960s, and it was generally accepted that children were sexual beings who would develop their sexuality only at the beginning of puberty. Oswalt Kolle, in the first place, gave a thorough understanding of these old ideas: there is sexuality in the childhood, and it must be affirmed, not combated or suppressed.

The film itself is now a rarity.
In 1992 there was an abridged version on TV.

Interesting for us, its linkage of free body culture and sexual enlightenment.

http://www.fkk-museum.de/seite304.html   
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 12:32:35 am by NudieDaniel »
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2017, 12:41:11 am »
Thanks, Daniel (as always) for that.  Our old friend Lisa told me about it and how she watched it growing up in Germany.  I watched the flilm and those were definitely some different times. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Mike95

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2017, 09:51:55 pm »
Since @Danee bumped this thread. I'll mention I watched this on a video sharing site, some of the translations provided certainly help understand the film. This film was made when even talking the basics was taboo for a lot people so as previously mentioned Oswalt Kolle was breaking down some barriers he made similar films about adults and adult relationships not featuring the mix of naturism and sex education. All the films can be brought on Amazon on amazon.de at least

The FKK Museum provides a description including the location of the beach translated below

" Your child, the unknown being " was the first successful book by Oswalt Kolle (born on October 2, 1928 in Kiel, died September 24, 2010 in Amsterdam), which was filmed in 1970 . Schauplatz among other things the nudist beach of Sylt, where he includes his family in the film. In front of the camera, Oswalt Kolle conducts enlightenment talks with his two sons - and with his daughter he talks about methods and methods of prevention. He also speaks openly with his children about self-abasement and homosexuality.

The sexual enlightenment was still quite a taboo in the 1960s, and it was generally accepted that children were sexual beings who would develop their sexuality only at the beginning of puberty. Oswalt Kolle, in the first place, gave a thorough understanding of these old ideas: there is sexuality in the childhood, and it must be affirmed, not combated or suppressed.

Hi Daniel

Just wondering where you found this film in its entirety, I previously watched a snippet of this film a few years ago but never found the film as a whole.

Thanks

Offline Mike95

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2017, 10:41:46 pm »
I always suspected that some of scenes taken out of context were part of a larger and genuinely educational narrative.  Truly a pity that this philosophy did not take root and blossom.  Instead, the world is force fed repression and shame.

Yes completely agree. So many educational films are taken out of context because of the small scenes that are usually talked about without the knowledge of what that scene represents in a entire film.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2017, 01:24:33 am »
Since @Danee bumped this thread. I'll mention I watched this on a video sharing site, some of the translations provided certainly help understand the film. This film was made when even talking the basics was taboo for a lot people so as previously mentioned Oswalt Kolle was breaking down some barriers he made similar films about adults and adult relationships not featuring the mix of naturism and sex education. All the films can be brought on Amazon on amazon.de at least

Hi Daniel

Just wondering where you found this film in its entirety, I previously watched a snippet of this film a few years ago but never found the film as a whole.

Thanks

I can't find it any more sorry
I'm everywhere and nowhere