Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VIDEO -German Family FKK a.k.a Dein Kind, das unbekannte Wesen  (Read 68354 times)

Offline dmutah

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 5
Re: German Family FKK
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 05:37:19 pm »
I was wanting to download the movie. Looks like the government has shut down filespump.com.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 01:58:00 pm »
too bad. I was curious about the rest of the film. From what i've seen of the film and the beach that i've been to, the germans certainly seem to be much livlier at the beach than us americans.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline mars1692

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 01:44:56 pm »
Great Video!
Does anybody know where that beach is?  (It looks like it is somewhere along the North Sea.)

Offline peteR

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 12:04:02 am »
The way they talk reminds me of educational videos for elementary school. Example (2:30 - 3:14):

Father: "You're better offf than we were back then. You're a lot more free."
Son: "I don't know. Do you really think? I think one can't compare today to your time."
Father: "Look at yourself, for example. The camera is running, you're being filmed naked. Does that bother you?"
Son: "Of course not. Being nude is completely natural and normal. Underneath our clothes, we all look the same."
Father: "Well, almost. Cornelia, you're 16 now, you fall in love, you flirt with boys... do you mind if you get to know a boy nude or dressed, or if he gets to know you nude or dressed?"
Daughter: "No, the most important thing is a boy is nice/kind. I'm not interested in morons or posers, nude or dressed."
They try to make it look like it was a real conversation, but it is clearly staged. I never liked that kind of educational material.

wesp

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 01:38:36 am »
Interesting, what is happening at the end when the daughter and that guy meet the people in bathing suits?

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 02:29:59 am »
Interesting, what is happening at the end when the daughter and that guy meet the people in bathing suits?

Its been explained above...

Its his friends who came to say hi..and he goes off with them, leaving the N/FKK area and thats ok.  All accept it and all know its fine, either way. Hes not leaving the lifestyle, he is just going off with his other friends, thats all.

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

wesp

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 04:24:32 pm »
I figured everything turned out ok...for some reason it seems more recent then 1970 doesn't it??

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: VIDEO -German Family FKK
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2010, 02:51:50 am »
I saw this movie before, over ten years ago, and yeah I agree with Lisa, lurid is definitely good word to describe it.  The nude beach scenes are pretty good, although the majority of the people there were young and attractive, and there are a lot more girls there than I have ever seen on any nude beach in North America, Europe, or Australia.

But the rest of the movie yikes!

I don’t really have any problems with that teen boy after putting his swim suit back on and joining his textile friends 5 minutes later fooling around with a girl and fondling her bare breasts.  Followed by the scene where a bunch of guys pull down another guys underwear while he is sleeping and smearing boot polish on him.  Or a few minutes after that, a young nude couple on the beach making out and caressing their bodies and touching the girls pubic area and rubbing the guys erect penis.  Nor do I have any problem with the extremely graphic child birth scene, as it’s no worse than anything shown in a high school sex ed class.

My issue is that they have a lengthy scene of families on a nude beach, people of all ages nude in a non sexual manner.  In a film that shows teens having sex or at least performing sexual acts.  Now I don’t speak German and admittedly it has been a while since I’ve seen this movie but, doesn’t it sort of sexualize the nude beach part a bit? I do remember the dad while on the nude beach asking his 16 year old daughter, Cornelia, if she is comfortable with guys seeing her nude body and she replies that she doesn’t mind at all, but that is all I remember, other than the bit that Marmal was kind enough to translate for us Anglos.

It just seems that this film is about teenage sexuality so the producers just filmed on a nude beach filled with young people as an easy way to show a bunch of naked teens.  I didn’t mind so much when I first saw it when I was 14 or 15 years old, as me and a few of my friends were always looking for old 1970’s and 1980’s European movies that had lots of sex and nudity of people our age.  But since I got introduced to nudism and definitely as I have gotten older I really have no tolerance for stuff like that.  I don’t mind some one taking pictures of, or filming people under 18 years old on a nude beach.  As long as it doesn’t seem lurid.  But those teen and preteen nudist beauty pageant videos that are advertised on most nudist sites don’t sit well with me.  Just like this film, but it was made in the 70‘s, it was apparently a different time, that whole sexual revolution and all, so I guess it can be forgiven.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 02:56:05 am »
I may be mistaken, but did you not once say you performed a play with another young teenager and enacted sexual scenes on the stage? And..no one shut it down...

Could be wrong...
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2010, 03:09:14 am »
Not quite, I once watched a play that had two of my friends who went nude and enacted sexual scenes. I doubt I would sit through anything that had two 16 year olds naked and having sex in it now a days, but I did when I was 16.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2010, 11:41:38 am »
Could be an interesting thread. Sex as art. Simulated sex i don't see as being that bad providing it's part of the overall story and not thrown in there to get peoples attention doesn't add to the art or play at all.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline chado

• Globetrotter
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2010, 08:53:04 pm »
I'm going to add an English subtitle to the film after christmas.

It's amazing how different, revolutionary our society was in the 1970s. 40 years later one can say that not every development that started in the 1970s was good for society, nonetheless I think the benefits overbalance.

jedinudist

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 12:04:43 am »
When I clicked on the links, I got this...

Lisa2408

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 01:05:19 pm »
In Germany you can download the parts
there is no notice