Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to Interesting and Informative resources

11 Naturists villages in France

(1/3) > >>

Danee:
There are eleven naturist camping villages in France all promoting healthy and family-friendly naturism; because nudist living is to live in harmony with oneself, body and environment, France 4 Naturisme  has eleven holiday destinations in France to live freely and safely nude. From sea or ocean nude beaches to the mountains, forests and rivers: You will find a wide choice with France 4 Naturisme.

Il ya onze villages « campings » naturistes en France qui se réunissent pour promouvoir un naturisme sain et familial . Parce que vivre nu , c’est vivre en symbiose avec soi-même , son corps et son environnement , France 4 Naturisme vous propose onze destinations de vacances naturistes en France pour vivre votre naturisme en toute liberté et en toute sécurité . Des plages naturistes du mer ou océan , à les montagnes , forêts et rivières : Vous découvrirez un large choix avec France 4 Naturisme .

<object width="480" height="264"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xby4fe_vos-vacances-2010-avec-france-4-nat_travel"

Nude_not_rude:
Thanks for this Danee. Interesting to see the different styles of each of the resorts. I think I may be planning a visit to France and Germany next year.....well I can dream :)

Luke M:
Very cool. Wish I could move to one and live there.

genxnaturist:
Nice video,

I wish that more resorts in america was more like those, even the more rustic natural clubs in france seemed great.  America could learn a thing or two.

Michael

joeyn:
I want to go!

:)

Joey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version