Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to Interesting and Informative resources

11 Naturists villages in France

<< < (3/3)

beachboy:
Hoping to get to one on the south west coast in August, they look fantastic, planning in progress. Ferry to the northeast and then drive down. I miss sunshine.

Mettis:
"www.villagesabliere.com" is one of my favorite naturist center.

nakedlover:
Wow really wana visit its heaven for living cloth free life ! :laugh: :laugh:

NaturesDram:
I spent a fortnight at Belezy, in Provence, in 2011. About as close to paradise as I can imagine.

Wonderful facilities - several large pools, bar & outdoor restaurant as well as sit down indoor restaurant, fully stocked grocery store, balneotherapy, tennis courts, outdoor gym, lots of activities such as wine tasting, art shows etc.

It is just short walk over the hill into the beautiful local village of Bedoin, as well as a short drive to Mont Ventoux, which provides stunning views over that region of Provence.

Perhaps the best aspect for me was the people I met. I was travelling along, and was a bit concerned about being "on the outer", but was quickly adopted by a group of British naturists, and some of those people I am still in contact with, 7 years later.

If you have considered about enjoying one of these French resorts, but need a nudge to go, let me encourage you, just do it! Not only can you enjoy a wonderful naturist experience, but the history and culture of France is so wonderful, it will reward you in spades!

coveredinsand:
Very ccool would be fun to visit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version