Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Exploitation? Information?  (Read 6134 times)

Offline Bobby

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Exploitation? Information?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 03:29:15 pm »
very informative show :65 But I doubt that anybody is concentrated on what the two naked girls are talking about :56789

Eric

Re: Exploitation? Information?
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 08:48:48 pm »
Exploiting what and who exactly? The women clearly do it of their own free will and they're being fairly compensated for it. I don't think they're being dishonest about what they're selling, and men still choose to pay for it.

I have no idea how informational it really is, though it's worth noting that the same information is available elsewhere for free. But then, people have always been willing to pay to have otherwise freely available information presented in particular ways, and I don't think we can judge one form of presentation over another. Some will just look to free sources, another person might pay for a cooking class, one might pay for a book written by a celebrity chef, others might pay a cable subscription to watch food network, and others will apparently pay to get it from nude women. That's the free market for ya.