Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Playing sport naked  (Read 127490 times)

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Playing sport naked
« Reply #210 on: April 18, 2020, 11:32:27 pm »
Just remembered that there is a bathhouse that has nude swims that also has a gym. I don't know how I'd forgotten it.

I'm a bit hesitant to go there by myself, since it seems like it would only be alot of old people at the bathhouse. But I maybe, just maybe sometime could convince my friend who I gym with and also is nude with to join me to work out nude at the bathhouses gym.

If more young people start going, it will attract more young people.

AmericanSwede

« Reply #211 on: April 19, 2020, 12:36:31 am »
Just remembered that there is a bathhouse that has nude swims that also has a gym. I don't know how I'd forgotten it.

I'm a bit hesitant to go there by myself, since it seems like it would only be alot of old people at the bathhouse. But I maybe, just maybe sometime could convince my friend who I gym with and also is nude with to join me to work out nude at the bathhouses gym.

Which one? I think I’ve been to all the bathhouses in Stockholm and they’ve all had a mix.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #212 on: April 19, 2020, 06:19:34 am »

Which one? I think I’ve been to all the bathhouses in Stockholm and they’ve all had a mix.

Svedmyra, do you have any tips for other bathhouses?

AmericanSwede

« Reply #213 on: April 19, 2020, 01:56:45 pm »

Oh yeah! I've been there! I used to live Enskededalen. Small world. If that's near where you live, we were basically neighbors! That place is fine. I only went like twice I think and it was like 75% older pensioners, 20% younger father types, and a few 20 somethings or teens. The crowd is welcoming and social. But my friends Gustav and Magnus live in the neighborhood and their building has its own sauna; they would host sauna parties so I would go there mostly.

I prefer taking the bus to Hellasgården in Nackastrand for their bastu avgas nights. So nice to go from the sauna to the lake and back, naked! Or the same gender nights at Storkyrkobadet in Gamla Stan. The sauna is tiny but the little bathtubs are hilarious.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2020, 02:04:40 pm »

Oh yeah! I've been there! I used to live Enskededalen. Small world. If that's near where you live, we were basically neighbors! That place is fine. I only went like twice I think and it was like 75% older pensioners, 20% younger father types, and a few 20 somethings or teens. The crowd is welcoming and social. But my friends Gustav and Magnus live in the neighborhood and their building has its own sauna; they would host sauna parties so I would go there mostly.

I prefer taking the bus to Hellasgården in Nackastrand for their bastu avgas nights. So nice to go from the sauna to the lake and back, naked! Or the same gender nights at Storkyrkobadet in Gamla Stan. The sauna is tiny but the little bathtubs are hilarious.
Thanks mate, I live far from Enskede unfortunately.

AmericanSwede

« Reply #215 on: April 19, 2020, 02:08:18 pm »

Thanks mate, I live far from Enskede unfortunately.
I'll message you directly so not to monopolize this thread. There are bathhouses all over Stockholm. Basically every large neighborhood.

AmericanSwede

« Reply #216 on: April 20, 2020, 01:20:43 pm »
I'll message you directly so not to monopolize this thread. There are bathhouses all over Stockholm. Basically every large neighborhood.

Hi! What are bathhouses? Are they just pools and saunas?
[/quote]

Yeah, community swimming halls.

AmericanSwede

« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2020, 01:37:53 pm »
Is it naturist all the time or only on certain nights like places further west in europe?
[/quote]
Typically on certain nights and times.

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Free ballin'!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #218 on: April 20, 2020, 02:23:57 pm »
Well dang.  I didnt know about that!   Do you know if Simhallen was a participant?

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #219 on: April 20, 2020, 02:49:31 pm »
Is it naturist all the time or only on certain nights like places further west in europe?
Typically on certain nights and times.

Thats really neat though!
[/quote]

Well ist only a certain few bathhouses/swim halls that are nude on special nights.

Offline KrzysK85

• KrzysK
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #220 on: May 03, 2021, 06:51:01 am »
I like running naked, only shoes of course :laugh:

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
« Reply #221 on: July 07, 2021, 10:17:45 am »
Hmm for me, maybe table tennis, running.
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline steffy21

• Topless with bottoms
  • im steffy
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2023, 12:58:46 pm »
i have done some frisby but had trouble with my chest bouncing when i ran

Offline acrain

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel