Naturist Resources > Videos

VIDEO: World Naked Bike Ride, - The Documentary

<< < (6/6)

Dyl10:
I can't wait to take part in one of these :) Cape Town here I come :)

Riot.EXE:
I dunno why you're worried about naturism / nudism / whatever being conflated by politics via WNBR, when the WNBR isn't even a nudist event nor does it advertise itself as such. You want non-sexual nudity and body positivity normalized, then you should be glad the WNBR is allowed to exist in as many cities as it does.

I've taken part in the Chicago one since 2012. You got questions? I've got answers.

Dario Western:
I think everybody should be worried about the way we treat our planet and our natural environment.  Being apolitical means that we don't give a stuff as to what's going on in the outside world, especially with issues that could directly impact our lifestyle.  Look at how adversity has caused nudist clubs and beaches to be shut down in the past. 

Riot.EXE:

--- Quote from: Dario Western on October 04, 2020, 07:18:37 am ---I think everybody should be worried about the way we treat our planet and our natural environment.  Being apolitical means that we don't give a stuff as to what's going on in the outside world, especially with issues that could directly impact our lifestyle.  Look at how adversity has caused nudist clubs and beaches to be shut down in the past.

--- End quote ---

Bro, motherfuckers here didn't give a damn about the Black Lives Matter video I did with Topless Topics for that very reason, but DEFINITELY gave the second half of that stream we did, "Nudism vs Nudity" WAY more attention because oh hey, the word "nudism" was in it.

Shit's too self centered. You're right. Nudism is far too proud to live in a bubble, and that's like 95% of why it's got all the problems it has. They just don't wanna wear shit, and that's the end of it. Ironically, most nudists that I knew locally were the first to NOT even want to go to WNBR, but still wanna complain about having nowhere to be out and naked at. The fuck?

Newdie88:
Interesting.. .. I've heard of wnbr but never knew it began in Canada!! It surely took off and is here to stay!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version