Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Eva Mendes: "I love being naked"  (Read 2641 times)

Ace001

Eva Mendes: "I love being naked"
« on: June 19, 2010, 05:48:55 pm »
Actress Eva Mendes has claimed she 'loves' being naked and is happy to strip off on screen.

The Hitch star told W magazine that she isn't prudish when it comes to getting her kit off, stating: "I've never had a problem with nudity, but I don't put it out there without a reason."

"I'm not an exhibitionist. But, honestly, for my art I'll do anything almost. I'll go there. I know I walk a fine line between being a respected actor and being a sex symbol,"

Mendes who has starred alongside Nicholas Cage and Will Smith in various productions also admitted to getting naked in her own time.

She said: "I love being naked. I do everything in the nude, even the gardening! We're Cuban, and it's a hot island. Why not go nude?"

One person who would disagree with Eva is She Wolf Shakira who hit the headlines today for claiming she would never strip off to her smalls for a photoshoot.

Step in the right direction. She said it best-" why not go nude"

Link here: http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/eva-mendes/news/226114-eva-mendes-naked

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Eva Mendes: "I love being naked"
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 05:13:32 pm »
She has also starred on of those ads from PETA: "I'd rather go naked than wear fur"
A nova geração.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 05:33:31 am »
haha i need to use her logic with Pattie to get her to go nudie more. It's hot on Florida, turn off the A/C and get nude! save money!
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline marmal

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 08:10:02 am »
I read this message about 2 years ago. Perhaps she renewed her statement?