Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nude Blacks claim victory  (Read 2403 times)

Ace001

Nude Blacks claim victory
« on: June 19, 2010, 05:56:13 pm »
A New Zealand rugby team has claimed victory over the Welsh but the players were not clad in black - in fact they were not wearing anything at all.

The naked match was played between the Nude Blacks and the Welsh Leeks at Dunedin's Logan Park this afternoon.

One of the highlights of the game was a fully-clothed streaker.

One of the referees was former All Black John Timu, who says the nude games used to be played on the beach.

He said moving to a proper park showed the naked players were possibly getting a bit more serious.

The All Blacks take on the Welsh team in a fully-clothed match at Carisbrook tonight at 7.35pm.

- NEWSTALK ZB

Source: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10653061

I think it's awesome that they had a nude rugby game. I will say though this may be one of the few times I would not want to participate. Rugby looks pretty rough clothed, I think I would be terrified something would be ripped off :34

JayJay

Re: Nude Blacks claim victory
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 07:25:16 pm »
Thats cool man

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nude Blacks claim victory
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 02:11:41 pm »
I don't think I'd play rugby nude, not without one piece of equipment covering sensitive areas.

Joey