Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Drunk and Naked in the Woods...  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Drunk and Naked in the Woods...
« on: June 19, 2010, 09:32:42 pm »
Police in western New York find two men drunk and naked in the woods after church festival

By Associated Press

8:09 PM CDT, June 15, 2010
LEWISTON, N.Y. (AP) — Police in western New York said two Canadian men attended a church festival and wound up in the woods drunk, naked and covered in mud. State police said troopers found a 22-year-old man from Hamilton, Ontario sitting along a road in the town of Lewiston, just outside Niagara Falls, around 5:45 a.m. Sunday.

Troopers said he was caked in mud. After questioning him, troopers found a 23-year-old man from Hamilton covered in mud and passed out in a ditch nearby.

Police said both men were highly intoxicated.

Troopers say the men had attended the St. John de LaSalle Carnival on Saturday and afterward decided to make it a "Woodstock event" by dancing naked in the woods. Both men were taken to a local hospital where they were treated and released.

Neither man was charged.

From: http://www.cltv.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-us-odd-muddy-naked-men,0,6747200.story

It seems to be something rather common!

Police find drunken teen passed out naked in bathtub of stranger’s home in Indiana

Cops find naked drunken teen in stranger’s bathtub

SOUTH HAVEN, Ind. — Police in northwestern Indiana found an intoxicated teenager inside a stranger’s home, passed out naked in a bathtub with the shower running. Porter County police said two friends of the drunken 18-year-old woke up Richard Gual by knocking on the door of his South Haven home about 5 a.m. Sunday, telling him the teen had entered the home by mistake and was still inside.

Police reported finding the teen inside a locked bathroom and arrested him on felony residential entry and misdemeanor underage drinking charges.

Police said the teen’s friends were sober and had picked him up in Chesterton. They told officers that he was supposed to go into their home to shower but that he had wandered into the wrong house.

From: http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/porter/article_838d98b4-baa3-5223-aeed-4d577ae23850.html

:65

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Jann

• Free Range Naturist
  • Female Chat
  • Nude without Towel
  • I am nothing if not myself
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Drunk and Naked in the Woods...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 02:51:42 pm »
Hmm, drunkenness and nakedness.  Is there a correlation here?  Perhaps for some people the only path to nudity is the loss of inhibition and the only path to the loss of inhibition is through the wine glass darkly.  A case of in vino veritas?

What I find the most amusing in the lead report is that the two men had been attending a "church festival."  Since this particular festival was sponsored by a Roman Catholic parish one wonders what the pope must think.
Millions of years of evolution have combined to produce me. 
I'm rather hoping that I don't bugger it up in one lifetime.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 09:39:25 pm »
Ha! Funny. Alcohol seems to be the only way some people can loosen up enough to listen to the natural body instincts to be nude. But the of course, they get all shocked and embarrassed when they sober up and wake up in other peoples tubs. Typical.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 10:44:12 pm »
Five years ago I locked myself outside naked when i was drunk.  I was black out drunk and came to trying to open the locked door it was a few minutes later when I realized I was naked. 

There have been many more instances of me getting naked when I shouldn’t while very drunk or high over the last ten years.

Offline hemingway

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 04:20:59 pm »
I have a freind who always gets nekked when he's drunk. When I find the courage I'm going to approach him about naturism :)

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 12:45:05 pm »
My girlfriend has told me a number of stories of drunken time she has had over the years which have resulted in her losing some or all of her clothes in company or even in public.  One night out she decided to dress the trees on her way home using her clothes - she managed to collect them the next day because the trees were still wearing them!

I think if people would like to be naked but have a few inhibitions in the way of being free and enjoying it (but not so many inhibitions that they would just never consider it) alcohol can be all that is needed to get them to undress... but it can also be risky because if you have a bad experience you may find you come to feel being naked is something to regret or be ashamed of rather than to enjoy or have fun with.