Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nude Sculptures and Artists, New Gallery Section  (Read 49769 times)

Offline Curiousboy

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nude Sculptures and Artists, New Gallery Section
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2016, 01:43:30 am »
I have found Spencer Tunick's stuff to be pretty amazing. :cool:

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • INTP the Architect
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2016, 05:43:10 pm »
Look this page: http://www.richardsenoner.it/
Very nice nude sculpures!

Awesome work by Richard Senoner  :woo
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline Danee

• Retired Staff
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
meanwhile, in France
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2016, 04:24:45 pm »
A prosthesis for battered virility of the statue of Heracles

UNUSUAL - The attributes of the statue of Heracles is often vandalized, the City now puts a removable prosthesis during ceremonies.   F inally, it was not until the end of the neighborhood meeting of the City of Winter for the subject to be addressed by an inhabitant: Heracles virility. "South West" has you repeatedly discussed this topic symbolic .  Friday night, a resident dares to ask the question to Yves Foulon, deputy mayor Republicans Arcachon: what to do to avoid it so often shortened?

The statue has once again been vandalized.

Before giving the floor to the mayor, remember the facts.  This statue in Carrara 3.10 meters high is the work of sculptor Claude Bouscau Arcachon.  All is symbol.  This is the famous triumphant Heracles Nemean lion, a metaphor of the Resistance defeating Nazi savagery and the man who was the model for Claude Bouscau was an opponent of the Italian fascist dictator Benito Mussolini.

Incise a dare again before returning Friday evening.  At the inauguration of the statue, August 22, 1948 in the Moorish Park, some ladies rather bigoted, were shocked by the very favorable Heracles measurements.  Imagine that Claude Bouscau therefore had to shave twice poor Heracles, the first cut apparently not having enough.  In short, his manhood has a history and she is not happy ...

A removable prosthesis   Returning to the neighborhood meeting.  The mayor first man responds: "I do not want anyone, even my worst detractors, what happens to that statue.  It is systematic.  Daniel Philippon, the first deputy, would not take over the case.  It is Martine Phelippot which supported.  She is a doctor… "

The Assistant thus provides the answer: "Yes, Hercules has a fragile manhood ... We chose an option by making a removable prosthesis that is placed on the statue before each ceremony.  "A prosthesis therefore, an artifact for Heracles, who had honored a night the 51 daughters of the king Thespios, and the latter wanting to thank him rid the kingdom of the terrifying Nemean lion.  51 girls in one night, so if ... Let everyone be assured, there is here no way to verify the legend but it is printed ...   Martine Phelippot is well aware of the disorder that may cause the choice of the City: "This is the best solution.  Otherwise, you had to follow regularly the anatomy of Heracles "Yves Foulon adds a word." Daniel Philippon preferred permanent solution! We want this statue, for all it represents.  "
  If Thespios saw that, he would not believe his eyes.

http://www.sudouest.fr/2016/04/19/la-virilite-d-heracles-mise-sous-prothese-2334776-2733.php

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

decoboco

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2017, 03:58:07 pm »
Here are some of my all-time favourite sculptor, Jean Baptiste-Carpeaux's works. I saw two of his works, Neapolitan Fisherboy and Girl with a Shell at the D.C. Art Gallery, and pleasantly surprised to find them at the National Art Gallery in Ottawa.

The way he sculpts human form and his delicate touch of human emotions in their face and body movements, are just mesmerizing.

Ugolino and His Sons

Neapolitan Fisherboy

Girl with a Shell

Delfin

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2017, 12:13:55 am »
I like this one, unfortunately I don't know the name..

I like this one too! Very well expression!