Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Forty Acre Club  (Read 6584 times)

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Forty Acre Club
« on: June 22, 2010, 12:18:30 am »
Since I plan on moving to St. Louis by the end of the year I think It's high time I at least a visit. http://www.fortyacreclub.com/ seems to be the only one that isn't 6-10 hours away. Has anybody here ever happened to visit this place?

genxnaturist

Re: Forty Acre Club
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 01:36:54 am »
Hi,

Yes I went there few years ago back when I was in college(8 years ago).
I went with other college students, 3 other gals and one other guy.  We all left from springfield so it was still nice little drive to get there.  They had rules that werent so young adult friendly including quotas.  They also made us feel like we were going to bring spring break there.  They gave no discount either for us.  As whole it was bit of an expensive trip for us and we didnt have to much fun.  After that we decided to do our trips to nearby Mark Twain National forest which was only 25 minutes away, camp in less used camping areas, and do lots of backcountry hiking.  Camp sites were only few dollars a night, and we had a lot of fun.

Now as far as 40 Acres Club, they might be better now than when we werent there since its been about 8 years.  I hope its improved.

Michael

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 12:04:45 am »
Unfortunately people I have talked with have said that Fourty Acre club is more "adult oriented" nowadays, but again I have no visted the club itself to be able to confirm/deny it.  South of St. Louis is another club called Oaks of Cadet.  Me and my family have been there about 4 times this summer, the facilities are few but the ones they have are nice and the people are friendly.

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 06:31:36 pm »
That's a shame, looks like I can cross Forty Acres off my list. This Oaks of Cadet place sounds pretty cool though and is only 90 minutes from where I'll probably be living.

Turtle86

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 09:46:39 pm »
I here good things about this place.

Offline Joejira

• Fully Dressed
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 04:48:48 pm »
I heard mixed things about it but that is the only one that will accept single males in my area so I hope it goes well for me.