Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Breasts Against Society, NY topfree confront ..society?  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Breasts Against Society, NY topfree confront ..society?
« on: June 22, 2010, 02:06:26 am »
"">Breasts Against Society - News Feature</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/ahaburchak">Alan Haburchak</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

genxnaturist

Re: Breasts Against Society, NY topfree confront ..society?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 05:54:09 am »
Short, but very good video.  It was good that they showed the mans perspective on issue, it shows how some people are nieve about many things. 

Thanks Danee

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 03:59:59 pm »
lol "...the interests of society..." lol what a poor misguided soul he is. Great find Danee.

Offline Ash196

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 06:28:32 pm »
Many people are actually blind to the fact that it is in these very "interests of society" (or, I should say, in "the interests of the kind of society we would like to have on this Earth") - i.e. to have a transparency, honesty, integrity, equality and non-judgmental complete acceptance of others, with no exceptions - that we do what we do. The body is a vehicle for promoting this view.

I think it is the freedom inherent in such a society that people are afraid of. It may seem ironic to be afraid of freedom, but the more I think about it, the more it seems to make sense to me.

When slavery was abolished, a shackle on the world was broken. When women were finally allowed to vote, another shackle was broken. And so we continue to fight, in the hope that eventually, every shackle is broken. The fight for freedom has been going on for longer than anyone can remember, but as long as there are those who would stand in the way of that freedom, we have to keep going - there is no other option.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 06:30:07 pm by Ash196 »

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 07:09:15 pm »
Many people are actually blind to the fact that it is in these very "interests of society" (or, I should say, in "the interests of the kind of society we would like to have on this Earth") - i.e. to have a transparency, honesty, integrity, equality and non-judgmental complete acceptance of others, with no exceptions - that we do what we do. The body is a vehicle for promoting this view.

I think it is the freedom inherent in such a society that people are afraid of. It may seem ironic to be afraid of freedom, but the more I think about it, the more it seems to make sense to me.

When slavery was abolished, a shackle on the world was broken. When women were finally allowed to vote, another shackle was broken. And so we continue to fight, in the hope that eventually, every shackle is broken. The fight for freedom has been going on for longer than anyone can remember, but as long as there are those who would stand in the way of that freedom, we have to keep going - there is no other option.

Umm...wow..
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline brandon

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Texas
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 08:31:04 pm »
Ash, if we had a "Post of the Week", you would win it. The link you make between one freedom and other societal values shows great insight and, as you note, is missed by most of the population. Thank you for expressing it so beautifully.
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.  -Thomas Paine