Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Miley Cryus Crotch Shot PHOTO - MuchMusic Video Awards 2010  (Read 10401 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
I was going to post this in the Girls section to get opinions but decided to post it here.  To me, its silly. And, I say that in the meaning, its silly that people are making such a huge deal out of it. 

I am sure that 3/4ths of the girls in the audience look the same as she does and probaby 1/4 of the boys.  So what.  Its a shot in a sequence and everyone is getting all uptight over it. 

Stupid, immature and in answer to the question posed by the writer:

I wonder what her parents thought when they saw that picture. I'm sure everyone will see her side crotch because it's on Perez Hilton's website and that means the photo will go viral.

If I was her mom, I'd laugh it off and shake my head at the press and then go see my lawyer again about Hilton.  My daughter shaves? So?  My daughter is 17? So?  My daughter is a performer? So?

Do any of the kids in that audience in Toronto not think shes great, or has what all other girls have?  Get a life, and leave her alone. 

From: http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978320653

17-teen-year-old Miley Cryus seems to enjoy showing off lots of skin these days but her performance outfits at the 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards went a step further than showing just skin!

One photographer there was able to get in an infamous side crotch shot of Miley Cyrus in her white outfit... OMG, looked like waxing is a regular routine of hers.

I wonder what her parents thought when they saw that picture. I'm sure everyone will see her side crotch because it's on Perez Hilton's website and that means the photo will go viral.

I also wonder if Hilton will get in hot water for this image...in the same way Hilton did when he posted her upskirt photo!

I'm not sure why Cyrus doesn't seem to mind having her privates shown to the world but I have a strong feeling it's because she's a nudist at heart.

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
Re: Miley Cryus Crotch Shot PHOTO - MuchMusic Video Awards 2010
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 04:43:13 pm »
Props to Miley, it was just a crotch shot and even if it had been more than just that, well it's nature and the human body. There shouldn't be any shame for that.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Stuart

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 04:56:49 pm »
I'm not sure what I can add to this other than a facepalm followed by the shaking of my head. Is this really the sort of thing that people bother about?

Offline brandon

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Texas
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 05:14:36 pm »
It sure got a lot of comments on Hilton's site.

I can imagine that if someone took a picture like that of a high school cheerleader and posted or shared the picture, it could be the biggest social disaster of the cheerleader's high school years.

Personally, I don't see it as any more of an issue than a bit of breast cleavage. But the fashion designer should probably use a little lycra in the crotch area just in case some customers are not as well waxed as Miley.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 06:19:51 pm by brandon »
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.  -Thomas Paine

Britta

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 05:49:06 pm »
She wears sexy clothes always, it's only a matter of time until we see more skin than usual. She has a beautiful body - beautiful to look at.
I cannot believe that the crotch-shot is true but perhaps someday it will happen

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 05:55:10 pm »
OMG, looked like waxing is a regular routine of hers.

I bet she also shaves her armpits. What's the big deal?
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 02:44:12 pm »
Thats why one shouldn't dance in his or her underwear.

That said, not a big deal.

Joey

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 05:21:17 pm »

Joey

What about Tom Cruise in Risky Business or Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels  :786 Dancing in underwear sounds fun & comfy, too bad i cant dance  :909
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 06:59:32 pm »

Joey

What about Tom Cruise in Risky Business or Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels  :786 Dancing in underwear sounds fun & comfy, too bad i cant dance  :909

I agree, although in those movies, editors made sure the shots weren't too revealing. On live TV, you never know what will pop out.

:)
Joey

Riot.EXE

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 09:29:16 pm »
I'm not sure what I can add to this other than a facepalm followed by the shaking of my head. Is this really the sort of thing that people bother about?

America!  FUCK YEAH!  It's a shame because it's not even a "crotch shot" per-se.  It's an unfortunately timed photo.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 09:53:32 pm »

America!  FUCK YEAH!  It's a shame because it's not even a "crotch shot" per-se.  It's an unfortunately timed photo.

To be fair, America cares about nipples too.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Riot.EXE

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 10:52:22 pm »

To be fair, America cares about nipples too.

Oh god...The Super Bowl...Janet Jackson's "Nipplegate".  Ugh.  You know, I watched that game and didn't even NOTICE the nipple until everyone made a big deal about it AFTER the game...and it was a good game too!  Eclipsed by a nipple.  It's because of that, that when an event is televised Live, there's a 10 second delay from what they film to what we see on TV, so that they can catch shit like that.

genxnaturist

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 11:10:28 pm »
You got to be kidding me, fact that this even makes headlines.  There are pictures of her in bikinis all over place too. Such has never made big deal and those well always show a lot of skin.

For people who make a deal out of this, get a life.  For starters if it was little more revealing, then let her parents deal with it.  Making it big headlines wont help parents nor her. 

Michael

Offline Luke M

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 07:03:30 pm »
I think the issue is the loss of innocence in children. Here is a "tween" idol who is dressing provocatively to save her career. She's trying to sell sex when all she's ever sold was family. This was not the same for Britney Spears who was selling sex in her debut music video.

Miley deserves the criticism. She's a child star as much as she tries moving to an older audience, it is pretty laughable.

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 07:59:55 pm »
...She's a child star as much as she tries moving to an older audience, it is pretty laughable.
:3145

I hate it when they try to mature to an older audience. Except for a few people like Justin Timberlake, it rarely works.

I'm sure as artists they want to continue having success, but they shouldn't complain if it doesn't happen or try too desperately to continue to be relevant. Hopefully they invested their money well.

Joey