Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Miley Cryus Crotch Shot PHOTO - MuchMusic Video Awards 2010  (Read 10415 times)

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Miley Cryus Crotch Shot PHOTO - MuchMusic Video Awards 2010
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 09:17:06 pm »
My general attitude is that it's a matter between them and their public.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

genxnaturist

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 12:57:46 am »
Here is my thougths, so what.
My logic with saying such is now people are all talking about such.  They are making it into even bigger deal.  This can have one of either two effects, either she will embrase this sort of thing because its getting more attention and all that, or it will backfire.

Reality is such is best if it was ignored, thats probably best way to handle such is not to give such things any time of your thought.

Michael

Riot.EXE

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 03:31:19 am »
I think the issue is the loss of innocence in children. Here is a "tween" idol who is dressing provocatively to save her career. She's trying to sell sex when all she's ever sold was family. This was not the same for Britney Spears who was selling sex in her debut music video.

Miley deserves the criticism. She's a child star as much as she tries moving to an older audience, it is pretty laughable.

Who is to say it's completely her idea?  It's marketing...she may have people behind her, as pretty much every entertainer does.  Keep that in mind.

Conversely, "Haters gon' Hate."

Ace001

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 03:41:29 am »
I think the issue is the loss of innocence in children. Here is a "tween" idol who is dressing provocatively to save her career. She's trying to sell sex when all she's ever sold was family. This was not the same for Britney Spears who was selling sex in her debut music video.

Miley deserves the criticism. She's a child star as much as she tries moving to an older audience, it is pretty laughable.

I respect this opinion, but I disagree with it on the count that it doesn't take into account that she has to move to an older audience because she is actually getting older.

The problem with a lot of tween stars is that no one wants to see them grow up. They want them to be that same innocent 12 year they were when they first started. I can't imagine a person who would be considered well adjusted and mature if they as an 17/18 yr old were acting the same way as when they were 12. People grow up. They learn things. They change. I would say most 12 years olds aren't sexually because well they haven't even really hit puberty yet. So of course as an 17/18yr old when you start getting sexy people say that you're doing it to be provocative or racy or whatever else they say. I think that really only has an ounce of truth in it. Yes it's great for sales, but it's also what most people at that age do. They experiment and try to find out what works for them. That experimentation crosses all boundaries , whether it be religion, sex, or family values.

She's not a child anymore. She's a young woman. Whether we want her to be a tween or not she's going to grow and change. It's inevitable with time.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 04:51:54 am »
Soooo what i'm getting from the original post is that they are shocked a teen girl likes to shave? Is that supposed to be surprising? okay. Then She's dressing provocative? swim suits show more from what i've seen. When you girate like that things pop out. it happens. Gymnasts and water polo players can have things pop out. no big deal. its not like she pulled her outfit to the side and gave everyone a 10 second grace period to look and stare and her crotch. really, this is barely news.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Riot.EXE

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 08:48:15 am »
Soooo what i'm getting from the original post is that they are shocked a teen girl likes to shave? Is that supposed to be surprising? okay. Then She's dressing provocative? swim suits show more from what i've seen. When you girate like that things pop out. it happens. Gymnasts and water polo players can have things pop out. no big deal. its not like she pulled her outfit to the side and gave everyone a 10 second grace period to look and stare and her crotch. really, this is barely news.

Like I said, it all comes down to "Haters gonna hate."

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 11:55:39 am »

Exactly the point I made in my opening post.  Her audience, by the large, proably looks exactly like she does. So...what.  I am sure they werent shocked.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline marmal

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 01:52:02 pm »
Well, i think its not a big deal. She´s shaved. Ok - but who´s not in that age?

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2010, 09:29:05 pm »
well, the outfit would have been more embarassing if she hadn't shaved/waxed, surely?

i'm with Stuart, i can't see why people would care about this. surely what Miley Cyrus does with her crotch is nobody's business but Miley Cyrus's?

and yes, she does seem to be going for revealling outfits but for me the only answer to the question "what sort of message does this send?" is "maybe you should stop trying to photograph between the legs of a 17-year-old girl and publishing the results on the internet..."

where i'm from, that sort of behaviour can get you put on a list...

nakedpoet

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 10:12:25 pm »
She's human...and?

Offline Cabding

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 05:11:33 pm »
They made mention because she shaved...so if she let it get all bushy and retro looking what would they say then?
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Riot.EXE

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 06:45:22 am »
They made mention because she shaved...so if she let it get all bushy and retro looking what would they say then?

They'd still be disgusted, but for completely different reasons.

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 07:15:43 pm »

she'd be Peaches?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S1ddaAFH6g#normal

(skip to 2:30 if you don't get what i'm talking about)

Riot.EXE

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2010, 06:19:58 pm »

she'd be Peaches?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S1ddaAFH6g#normal

(skip to 2:30 if you don't get what i'm talking about)

Hahahaha!  You win the day!

Offline Cabding

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2010, 01:22:36 pm »
Dayum! that's a whole Jungle!