Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Miley Cryus Crotch Shot PHOTO - MuchMusic Video Awards 2010  (Read 10412 times)

Offline Ed

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Miley Cryus Crotch Shot PHOTO - MuchMusic Video Awards 2010
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 01:51:03 pm »
http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/miley-cyrus/news/226206-miley-i-m-not-trying-to-be-slutty

She IS a closet nudist! :P

From that site:

Since launching her new single Can’t Be Tamed the 17 year old has noticeably worn less clothes and been accused of having lesbian kisses on stage.

She told the Associated Press: “I'm not trying to be 'slutty'. I'm not trying to be, like, go to the club and get a bunch of guys.

“What I'm trying to do is make a point with my record and look consistent, in the way my record sounds and the way I dress.”

Miley continued: “I'm really comfortable with my body, I work really hard to be fit and to know that I can wear whatever makes me most comfortable.”

I feel more comfortable dressing with a little less, which is just how I've always been... Now I'm able to do that a little more freely and, also, I've just grown up to be this way too. It's not like this was me five years ago. It's me now, presently.

I don't know about being a closet Nudist, but I do bet she was raised not to be ashamed of her body and simple nudity wasn't something that was evil.  I read that into that interview.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Ed

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 02:34:39 pm »
I was being tongue-in-cheek, you know :P

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 05:53:52 pm »
I think we need to raise kids with that mindset at minimum. be comfortable with yourself, always try to better yourself, but be comfortable with who you are.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline hjmartin

• Nude without Towel
  • No costume. No disguise. Just me.
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2010, 06:10:41 pm »
I think young performers are way too sexual.  Particularly the ones who are either teens themselves, or market themselves specifically to teens.  It's not the skin, but the presentation.  If they just got up and sang and danced totally nude, but not in an overtly sexual way, I think it'd be great.
-Haley

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2010, 06:58:43 pm »
I think young performers are way too sexual.  Particularly the ones who are either teens themselves, or market themselves specifically to teens.  It's not the skin, but the presentation.  If they just got up and sang and danced totally nude, but not in an overtly sexual way, I think it'd be great.

they'd probably get on tv less though!

Riot.EXE

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2010, 08:05:48 pm »

That's a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Stuart

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2010, 08:08:59 pm »

That's a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Just don't let the guy who controls the points watch it, that way he won't get distracted and cause one.

Offline aepplerqueen

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 6
    • Anne :-)
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2010, 11:05:38 am »
Miley is a very sexy girl, with a beautifull body,
but to get nearly nude on stage is in my opinion only to get
more attention

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2010, 11:58:40 pm »
This topic is just neat.  More of the famous American media making an issue about nothing.  Where to begin?

I guess I will stat with the scandalous concept of a 17 year old removing their pubic hair.  I don’t know about ya‘ll  but I have been shaving down there since I was 16 or 17.  It is rare now a days to see people who don’t shave.  Every nude beach, resort, swim, or dance I have been to in Canada, the US, and Australia  in the last 10 or 11 years, almost every one has been shaved there too.  And judging by the German magazine Bravo, most 16 to 21 year old Germans shave there too.

Now about her wearing sexy outfits and such.  If I recall didn’t she cause a huge shit storm about a year ago on some awards show she performed at where she pole danced on an ice cream cart for a few seconds?  Now I am no fan of Miley Cryus or any other pop tarts but I don’t see the big deal with that or wearing revealing clothes.

This whole thing reminds me of a part in a Ricky Gervais show called Extras where he has a bit of a break down/revelation while a contestant on Celebrity Big brother.  And he goes on a rant like only Ricky Gervais can.  And one part involves how a young celebrity, Britny Spears or somebody, can cause a controversy by showing her privates getting out of a car,  when part of the problem should be with the photographer who had to lay in the gutter on the street to get the right angle for the picture.  Literally being gutter media.

It just seems like it applies here in a small way.

She isn’t the first singer who either accidentally or intentionally showed some sort of private part of her body.

Just last night I saw Rihanna on Saturday Night Live, and during her first performance the shirt she was wearing started slipping down, but she adjusted in before anything "bad" was showing.

Now I guess Miley’s age and the age of her fans makes this a bit different than most celebs nip slips and crotch shots.  But I just don’t care.

I remember (and by remember, I mean I have a vague recollection) a few years ago on the British version of American Idol (yes I know the British one came first) that some Scottish teenage male contestant performed a show in a kilt.  And like any proper Scottish lad didn’t wear underwear under it.  And inevitably some camera showed more than what was intended.  That was hardly a big deal, sure it made the papers and the entertainment shows, but it was more of an oops: we can see your doodle, your twig and berries, banger and spuds etc…  The guy was about the same age of Miley Cryus and showed a lot more than she did.  But there wasn’t any of this "Well, I never!" or "won't somebody PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" rhetoric that gets thrown around when ever a young American celebrity "role model" does something "bad"

Riot.EXE

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2010, 07:34:06 am »
This topic is just neat.  More of the famous American media making an issue about nothing.  Where to begin?

I guess I will stat with the scandalous concept of a 17 year old removing their pubic hair.  I don’t know about ya‘ll  but I have been shaving down there since I was 16 or 17.  It is rare now a days to see people who don’t shave.  Every nude beach, resort, swim, or dance I have been to in Canada, the US, and Australia  in the last 10 or 11 years, almost every one has been shaved there too.  And judging by the German magazine Bravo, most 16 to 21 year old Germans shave there too.

Now about her wearing sexy outfits and such.  If I recall didn’t she cause a huge shit storm about a year ago on some awards show she performed at where she pole danced on an ice cream cart for a few seconds?  Now I am no fan of Miley Cryus or any other pop tarts but I don’t see the big deal with that or wearing revealing clothes.

This whole thing reminds me of a part in a Ricky Gervais show called Extras where he has a bit of a break down/revelation while a contestant on Celebrity Big brother.  And he goes on a rant like only Ricky Gervais can.  And one part involves how a young celebrity, Britny Spears or somebody, can cause a controversy by showing her privates getting out of a car,  when part of the problem should be with the photographer who had to lay in the gutter on the street to get the right angle for the picture.  Literally being gutter media.

It just seems like it applies here in a small way.

She isn’t the first singer who either accidentally or intentionally showed some sort of private part of her body.

Just last night I saw Rihanna on Saturday Night Live, and during her first performance the shirt she was wearing started slipping down, but she adjusted in before anything "bad" was showing.

Now I guess Miley’s age and the age of her fans makes this a bit different than most celebs nip slips and crotch shots.  But I just don’t care.

I remember (and by remember, I mean I have a vague recollection) a few years ago on the British version of American Idol (yes I know the British one came first) that some Scottish teenage male contestant performed a show in a kilt.  And like any proper Scottish lad didn’t wear underwear under it.  And inevitably some camera showed more than what was intended.  That was hardly a big deal, sure it made the papers and the entertainment shows, but it was more of an oops: we can see your doodle, your twig and berries, banger and spuds etc…  The guy was about the same age of Miley Cryus and showed a lot more than she did.  But there wasn’t any of this "Well, I never!" or "won't somebody PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" rhetoric that gets thrown around when ever a young American celebrity "role model" does something "bad"

Basically, America gets more and more prude, immature, ignorant, and closed minded as time goes on, and I see no signs of it getting any better...ever.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2010, 12:54:57 pm »
I see us as "lord of the flies" every so often.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!