General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Painting and Wargaming

(1/3) > >>

Turtlejosh:
Yo my posse ;)

Anyone here do anything thing painting models and wargaming like? Tabletop gaming basically. Things like Warhammer, Hordes and Warmachine I think.

I'm an avid Warhammer and Warhammer 40K player, and have to say that it is so fun to do. I've got myself a few armies, such as Lizardmen and Orcs, and Orks, Tau and Tyranids. THey take up loads of my time, and are more important to me even more than naturism, (boo i hear you say :P). I shall show you some examples of my work when I can take pictures, but won't be til tomorrow at least.

jym:
I love collecting and modelling. Painting? Not so much.... but it's useful to cover up all the green stuff once I'm through with a model.

While I do have anything between 10-15 thousand points of unpainted Dark Elves (3rd to 7th editions), my main hobby is BattleTech. Nothing beats the satisfaction of stomping around a 31st century in a 30-foot tall walking war machine. ;-)

Yes, it takes up a lot of hobby time, but as opposed to being naked, it isn't exactly a way of life. :1234

Nude_not_rude:
Can't you combine that hobby and nude time as well? would make it more relaxing I'm sure

Turtlejosh:
Ah, I think I've heard of BattleTech, some of the people on my other forum play it, and seem to like it. But that is alot of dark elves, my uncle would be jealous lol.

And the naked thing? two reasons stop me. Firstly, that would mean telling my parents and I'm not prepared to do so just to paint. And secondly, it would hurt alot. The amount of spears, metal torsos and swords I've had cutting my hand is bad enough, but without the protection of sturdy jeans, I would possibly be infertile dur to my clumsiness.

Alex:

--- Quote from: Turtlejosh on May 25, 2009, 09:49:53 am ---And secondly, it would hurt alot. The amount of spears, metal torsos and swords I've had cutting my hand is bad enough, but without the protection of sturdy jeans, I would possibly be infertile dur to my clumsiness.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree. I used to play 40K with Imperial Guard (I know, terrible choice :P)  But putting together metal pieces is hell, but it did bless me with hard knuckles and fingers for later in life xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version