Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked News  (Read 15782 times)

Offline newbie

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Naked News
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2017, 01:56:21 pm »
It isn't overly sexualised, but the anchors are very attractive.

i think we might be getting a bit too strict if we demand that nude people should be unattractive  :laugh:  personally i find attractive people - well attractive  :laugh:  can't wait to check this show - thanks for sharing !

Offline Marzipan

• Nude without Towel
  • "Enthusiasm for life defeats existential fear."
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2017, 04:57:40 pm »
Naked News is definitely a fine line of trying to cater to non sexual nudity and people looking for titillation. They have done reports at nudist venues which is nice.

I like the idea of Clothesfree.com, the fact that they interview real nudists and give reports on resorts, beaches and events is great. It gives a better perspective on how resorts and the people are. The production value is pretty terrible though, not worth the pay wall.

That's the difference though, people paying for titillation provides better production quality rather than watching the average nudist read cue cards terribly.
-Mark from Pennsylvania

Offline Freedom

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2017, 03:54:34 am »
 :laughing

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2017, 04:14:50 am »
I've seen a few episodes of naked news in the past and I think the nudity was really just used as a gimmick. That being said, I don't ever recall there being a male news anchor? I know the average demographic responds better to the naked female form but it would also be good to see some measure of equality and have both genders represented! Maybe I should consider a change of profession...  :buttshake
"Life's too short, play naked"

Riot.EXE

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2017, 07:26:21 am »
I've seen a few episodes of naked news in the past and I think the nudity was really just used as a gimmick. That being said, I don't ever recall there being a male news anchor? I know the average demographic responds better to the naked female form but it would also be good to see some measure of equality and have both genders represented! Maybe I should consider a change of profession...  :buttshake

There used to be dudes, but they didn't bring the numbers that the women did...