Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked News  (Read 15787 times)

Offline Superpan

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Naked News
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 05:00:14 pm »
The thing I find funny is whenever either the Naked News or the Clothesfree show are brought up, they're always refered to as shows you can watch on television when they're both only online where I live and you have to pay for them.  Maybe they're on the air in other regions, but where I live, they're impossible to watch unless you suscribe.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 12:04:04 am »
From what I read, Naked News is high quality news and includes international news. If you live in the US and prefer to have a newscaster tell the news to you rather than reading them on the net, it can be a great alternative to shitty news channels.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 02:55:07 am »
From what I read, Naked News is high quality news and includes international news. If you live in the US and prefer to have a newscaster tell the news to you rather than reading them on the net, it can be a great alternative to shitty news channels.

NN does cover a lot of subjects, from domestical (USA) news, to international news, technology, nerd stuff, interviews, celebrity gossip, movies, music, etc. The problem here is that because of the small runtime (about 15-20 minutes a day), some approaches are kind of superficial.

But yes, it does serve its purpose to inform.
A nova geração.

Offline crasher35

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 03:07:41 pm »
I've seen a couple of them and think they are a bit of harmless fun really. The reporting is average, so without the nudity they wouldn't have survived the 10 years.

Sub-average reporting survives without much trouble on TV...
WIN!  :e2w

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Interview with Madison Banes
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2016, 04:19:14 pm »

Hello Madison, for those who might not know you please let us know you are and please describe yourself? My name is Madison Banes. For the past year I’ve been lucky enough to be part of the Naked News Family as their movie anchor. I also have been teaching Yoga for the past five years.
You are a reporter with the Naked News. For those that don’t know what that is and what it’s about, please explain?
The Naked News is a news program that’s been around for 15 years,reporting six days a week on world news. What makes us way more entertaining then your typical news station is, you have super smart and sexuality ladies getting naked as they give you each story! So basically I tell you want movies you are going to watch while stripping. Win win.
So now that we know what it is all about, how did you get involved with the Naked News?
I’ve been lucky enough to have Eila on my top 5 list of friends. Eila is like my fairy, she ultimately gave me the push to audition. l honestly went into the audition with no expectation. I was just excited for the thrill of getting naked on camera. I’ve put a lot of hard work into my body for the past years so even auditioning was gratifying.
What are your main reporting duties, if you have a specific job?
My main segment is Naked at the Movies. I report on the latest movies on the big screen as well as what’s coming out on Blu-ray or Netflix etc… I also let you know which movies are a must see, while giving you my two sense in hopes to save you from the duds. Oh! Did I forget to include I get naked? I know… my job rocks!
What would you say is your favorite segment you have done?
My favorite segment would have to be the SuperKick’d Pro Wrestling show I covered! It was so much fun! I had never been to a live show. The energy was insane. I would definitely recommend going if you ever get the chance.
If you had a choice to do any story, what would it be?
I would be able to die a happy Madison if I could interview Jennifer Lopez just once! I just need to ask her how she did it, how she knew what to do, and  if she would do anything differently. She is someone I’ve really been inspired by my whole life.
Obviously you are very attractive so I was wondering if you have ever thought about or been approached about doing more modeling, nude or clothed?
I’m taking modeling day by day. I absolutely love it and it definitely keeps me busy on any down time I have. For me I’ve always dreamed of being in Playboy, and I guess now the magazine can go in either column nude or clothed. For me I don’t care about being nude or clothed in a photo as long as the photo is tasteful and makes a statement. I don’t want to just be another pretty face. I want the pictures I’m part of to be stuck in your head for days because they are just that captivating. I want to be part of art, creative art.
You also have a website, MadisonBanes.com, where people can see some of your photo sets as well as a blog. What lead to the creation of the site and are planning any changes in the near future?
I wanted a place to share my thoughts. I got what I wanted and my website was born. I really want my website to grown and I’ve been promising myself I’ll write three times a week but clearly am slacking. This question alone makes me want to blog. I want to create  a space where people can get to know me and I can share myself. In the future I want to have more yoga on the site so I can work out with my fans! I’m sure time will tell.
You are also a yoga practitioner. How long have you been doing yoga and what is your favorite part of doing it?
Yoga has helped me maintain myself healthier and with more awareness. I’ve been overweight in past years to the point I couldn’t cross my legs. The fact I’m am able to move freely is a miracle to me. To be able to share that miracle with the world and help others find freedom in movement also, has to be my favorite part.
Seeing that you are from Canada, how would you say Canadians differ in their views on sex and sexuality compared to the US?
I feel Canadians are more open minded when it comes to sex. I’m happy to be Canadian.
What sort of things do you like to do when you aren’t working? Any hobbies?
When I’m not working and it’s winter I’m a Netflix and chill kinda girl. When it’s nice out you will never find me inside unless it’s to sleep. I love the outdoors I just hate being cold. I am however that typical chick who loves a good shop and a good night out dancing every now and again. You know? A good night to dance your heart out is always good for the soul.
Are there any projects or special events coming up that you would like to promote, if so please do so?
At the moment I’m in talks to do a fitness competition which will be one off the bucket list! Other then that the Naked News is where it’s at! So I hope everyone joins me to keep informed!
http://www.mrskin.com/Naked-At-The-Movies-v1668.html
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Ad1210

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2016, 09:25:15 pm »
Used to watch it a fair bit growing up.   A fun way to watch the news and to be honest, they actually seemed to just present facts without opinions which is extremely rare in the media these days.

Offline kobe.malta

• Nude with Towel
  • HEELLLOOOO EVERYONE!!
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2016, 10:08:46 pm »
judging by the website, its pretty sexualised. I wouldn't consider it naturist at all

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2016, 10:13:08 pm »
judging by the website, its pretty sexualised. I wouldn't consider it naturist at all

It is, to a point, but its still rather cool in my opinion.

Offline kobe.malta

• Nude with Towel
  • HEELLLOOOO EVERYONE!!
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2016, 10:40:20 pm »
For sure! Its a very interesting concept! :)

Offline rg007

• Topless with bottoms
  • Curiosity kills the cat.
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2016, 01:43:14 am »
Nothing naturist or nudist about the same - pay TV news.

Earlier anchors looked natural (somewhat in line with the naturist values). However, the present ones have fake boobs and completely shaved pubes.

They made a Docu Series to celebrate their anniversary

http://www.nakednewsuncovered.tv/
http://www.hulu.com/naked-news-uncovered

Fake boobs are acceptable in US/Canada - even amongst naturists (less in Europe & Australia/NZ).

Page 3 Sun UK remains so popular even after several decades because of Strict natural boob policy.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2016, 11:13:06 pm »

Earlier anchors looked natural (somewhat in line with the naturist values). However, the present ones have fake boobs and completely shaved pubes.

Fake boobs are acceptable in US/Canada - even amongst naturists (less in Europe & Australia/NZ).

Page 3 Sun UK remains so popular even after several decades because of Strict natural boob policy.

I notice this, RG.  I find your observations pretty accurate, though not the norm perhaps.  Is there still a page 3 girl? 

Offline rg007

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2016, 09:14:57 am »

I notice this, RG.  I find your observations pretty accurate, though not the norm perhaps.  Is there still a page 3 girl?

Personally, I have more respect for a female with mosquito bites boobs rather than Fake Ones - against body acceptance values of naturists.

On the other hand, fake boobs introduce artificial roundness (rather than perkiness) and eliminate the natural jiggle and beauty. It is like telling the world - do not look at me, look at my boobs.

Page 3 UK is still popular today because of wonderful and natural portrayal of feminine beauty.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3424723/Honeys-4-nothing-Page-3-for-free.html

On the other hand, fake boobs are so common in US/Canada, almost 1 out of every 2 girls is so called "enhanced".

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2016, 02:44:42 pm »
On the other hand, fake boobs are so common in US/Canada, almost 1 out of every 2 girls is so called "enhanced".

Ummm...no.  Not even close. 5% is not 1 in 2.   I do agree with some of your comment though.  It is a matter of personal choice though and no-one should be looked down on for doing that, in my view.    My younger sister was a late bloomer and it stressed her somewhat but small is in, look at runway models and there are big advantages to it.   

Still, natural is natural and I am a firm believer in it but never condemn someone who does it.  I try to talk them out of it, but don't condemn them.

Small breasts are IN!

Why its amazing to have small boobies.

Offline rg007

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2016, 04:28:02 pm »
NN models also have lots of piercings (including nipples and clit hood) and gaudy tattoos (not as natural as naturism expects).

Come on girls - your bodies are not bulletin boards or paint boards.

gj83

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2016, 04:34:19 pm »
I would respectfully disagree with your sentiment. One of the great things about naturism is that it gives everyone ways to express themselves without fear of judgment. If some women (and men as well) choose to express themselves through tattoos and piercings, then that's wonderful. At least when you are a naturist, you are given the ability to actually express yourself with those parts of your body to more people rather than having to hide it under your clothing. I do not have any tattoos and piercing, because I choose not to express myself that way. However, I'm glad that naturism gives many the opportunity to express themselves that way.

NN models also have lots of piercings (including nipples and clit hood) and gaudy tattoos (not as natural as naturism expects).

Come on girls - your bodies are not bulletin boards or paint boards.