Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Oaks of Cadet, Missouri, USA  (Read 7157 times)

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
Oaks of Cadet, Missouri, USA
« on: July 11, 2010, 03:53:41 am »
This summer the wife and I have discovered a nice little club tucked in BFE.  Oaks of Cadet is a landed, non AANR club south of St. Louis near Cadet, MO.  The facilities are few but well maintained and relatively new (the club itself is like 3 years old).  The folks there are nice and friendly and most of the time we've visited as a family they have had a cookout on the grill and have been very friendly to me and my family (having a rambunctious 4 year old splashing and making noise at the pool can be viewed as annoying by older folks at some clubs)  Like most naturist landed clubs the membership trends older, but we met a family with younger kids (the daughter was 17 and the son was 8 or 9) 4th of July weekend.  The club allows singles w/o quotas, so good news for you single guys out there lol.  Overall we really like it there, but pool is nice and the people are warm and friendly, pretty much our only downside we can find is the drive (it's close to 2 hour drive for us from where we live).  Otherwise we really enjoy the club, in fact we just got back from a day visit there, got my sun on lol.

Here is a link to the club,
http://www.the-oaks-of-cadet.com/

-Felix 

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Oaks of Cadet, Missouri, USA
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 06:35:00 pm »
Thanks for bringing this place to my attention. Some way, somehow I'm going to give social nudity a try within the next year and this place sounds like a good spot to try it out.

genxnaturist

Re: Oaks of Cadet, Missouri, USA
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 03:30:36 am »
Interesting its not AANR affiliated. I wonder why?