General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Music and Concerts

Concerts

(1/6) > >>

slimjim:
just thought i would post that im being dragged along to see Boyz 2 men in a couple of weeks.
bought my girlfriend tickets to go for her birthday, but was hoping she would take a friend or her mother, how wrong.
i now have an evening of her singing and dancing to put with, really should think about what im buying her, lol

just wondering if anyone has any music concerts they will be attending in the near future ?

ive been to a few in the past, Milo, Coldplay, Kasabian and ive been to Glastonbury and Reading festivals where ive seen loads of groups play.
Faithless were by far the best live.

anyway, be good to know what your all in to.

jim

NickUMA10:
I have tickets for Aerosmith June 16th,with Dropkick Murphys opening. It looks like Aerosmith will be playing one of the first four albums in its entirety during their set so I am psyched for that....ticket prices are just too inflated for me to see the amount of shows I used to during a summer.

Alex:
I went to see New Found Glory at Melkweg in Amsterdam yesterday. They were INCREDIBLE. Only problem was that the crowd wasn't very good at catching people on our side of the stage, so we just went to the other side ^^  Like with all good concerts I came back with some cool souvenirs (courtesy of Chad Gilbert), and a truckload of good memories.

I've got a sick summer of music lined up as well. I'm going to see AC/DC at Wembley on the last day of term, and then Oasis at the same venue a few weeks later. I also had tickets for one of Michael Jackson's first three dates in London, but now it's been moved back to March 2010 :(   I've also got the Lowlands festival coming up in August, you should check it out, it's almost got the same lineup as Reading this year! http://www.lowlands.nl/

MERRD:

--- Quote from: Alex on May 28, 2009, 10:32:31 pm --- I also had tickets for one of Michael Jackson's first three dates in London, but now it's been moved back to March 2010 :(   I've also got the Lowlands festival coming up in August, you should check it out, it's almost got the same lineup as Reading this year! http://www.lowlands.nl/

--- End quote ---

I'm doing Lowlands and Michael Jackson as well. And Madonna, Justice, Daft Punk, the Crookers as well this summer.

Alex:

--- Quote from: MERRD on May 29, 2009, 05:42:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: Alex on May 28, 2009, 10:32:31 pm --- I also had tickets for one of Michael Jackson's first three dates in London, but now it's been moved back to March 2010 :(   I've also got the Lowlands festival coming up in August, you should check it out, it's almost got the same lineup as Reading this year! http://www.lowlands.nl/

--- End quote ---

I'm doing Lowlands and Michael Jackson as well. And Madonna, Justice, Daft Punk, the Crookers as well this summer.

--- End quote ---

Mate I don't know what Daft Punk concert you're going to, as they don't have any concert dates scheduled and said that they're not going to do any shows until at least 2010 xD

Sounds like you've been scammed :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version