Naturist Resources > Magazines

"Info Naturista"

(1/2) > >>

Bobbo2:
This is the Italian naturist federation magazine:

http://www.infonaturista.org/index.php/en/

sargent:
Nice! Must not be published very often, but that's still very cool.

I always wonder why on so many naturist-related media sources, the imagery seems so outdated and retro-style? It would be nice to see some really cool, eye-popping magazines out there that would attract a lot of younger people. Although, it seems like a great magazine; I read through a couple of the articles very quickly and it seems legit! I like the way they set up their magazine cover, too, it's interesting.

Thanks, Bobbo!

Pisco:

--- Quote from: sargent on March 23, 2009, 06:36:28 pm ---I always wonder why on so many naturist-related media sources, the imagery seems so outdated and retro-style?

--- End quote ---
So true! That holds true for magazines the same as for web-sites ... sadly.

Alex:
Cool stuff. Bobbo do you know anyone from the magazine, or if it's possible to send in an article to them about our little project here? If so, I'm quiet happy to write it as I've done a fair bit of amateur journalism, and it would be a good way of spreading the news about the site.

Alex

Bobbo2:

--- Quote from: Alex on March 23, 2009, 11:23:57 pm ---Bobbo do you know anyone from the magazine, or if it's possible to send in an article to them about our little project here?

--- End quote ---

Yes Alex...I speak with a big part of magazine crew almost every saturday! I spoke about this project directly with the president of italian federation. So I'd transmit all the stuff you want, and ask them if is possible send you the magazine by mail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version