Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Warning: Enjoying the simple things in life can have it's Dangers! :)  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0

I found this article in a Canadian magazine some time ago. It refers to walking/hiking in the nude.

http://www.uphere.ca/node/139?page=3

"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Karla

Good article. I particularly noted the last bit

Unsurprisingly, when the same vessel comes steaming up the Inside Passage next summer, laden with undressed vacationers, Walker will be among them, naked as a jaybird – not as a crusader, perhaps, but as a guide, leading like-minded folks to the Northern lands he’s come to love, not just with his heart but with his flesh.

It really helps if you have some local knowledge, or access to someone with local knowledge who can show you the best places to go to and how best to cope with the local conditions. It would be great if people could get in contact with other free range naturists and meet up when going on holiday. Or as in this case, go on pre-booked free range naturist holidays. I've wondered if the same could be done in Scotland but you'd ideally need a hotel or somewhere that people could stay naked if the weather wasn't very nice.

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0

:3145 Without local knowledge of an area valuable recreational time is lost as people explore and experiment for themselves if a particulare place is suitable for there activities. Meeting a like minded local to act as a guide would be ideal.

"It would be great if people could get in contact with other free range naturists and meet up when going on holiday. Or as in this case, go on pre-booked free range naturist holidays. I've wondered if the same could be done in Scotland but you'd ideally need a hotel or somewhere that people could stay naked if the weather wasn't very nice."

Thats a great idea, everyone could enjoy the holiday with that feeling of community spirit and be able to share what various countries/regions have to offer.

Hmm, yeah, perhaps in Scotland a rural hostel could be booked incase of bad weather (as if!  :rolleyes:) as long as there was enough numbers in the group and the hostel agreed, obviously, to everyone being clothes free.

"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Wolfboy

Re: Warning: Enjoying the simple things in life can have it's Dangers! :)
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 06:57:35 am »
An advantage of living in Belgium, there are almost no dangerous Animals here in the Forests unless you can call a Deer of a Rabbit dangerous creatures
At night there are alot of Bats here, but i consider them my friends

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 11:06:02 am »
...unless you can call a Deer of a Rabbit dangerous creatures

Some are  :345678:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg#normal

Wolfboy

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 09:33:12 pm »
Some are  :345678:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg#normal

Lucky for me there are no Monthy Python rabbits here in Belgium