General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Logic puzzles

(1/7) > >>

tolkienfan86:
I guess this counts as a hobby, but I really enjoy filling out logic puzzles. My favorite is Sudoku, but I've recently discovered Kakuro and Griddlers (aka Picross).

Anyone else enjoy these kinds of puzzles?

Dan:

--- Quote from: tolkienfan86 on July 28, 2010, 04:14:32 pm ---I guess this counts as a hobby, but I really enjoy filling out logic puzzles. My favorite is Sudoku, but I've recently discovered Kakuro and Griddlers (aka Picross).

Anyone else enjoy these kinds of puzzles?

--- End quote ---

For Sudoku, instead of solving them one by one, I wrote a program that solves them all. Problem solved :)

Wolfboy:
I always fill out sudoku's when i have to take the train
They are a good way to let time pass by

Dave:
There is one I can't remember the name of.  It involved a series of dots and lines, where every dot was connected via line to at least two other dots.  The object was to arrange the dots so that none of the lines crossed.  Sadly, I can't remember the name of the game, but it was one of the simplest yet best computer games I've ever played.

freejosh:

--- Quote from: Dave on July 29, 2010, 12:36:29 am ---There is one I can't remember the name of.  It involved a series of dots and lines, where every dot was connected via line to at least two other dots.  The object was to arrange the dots so that none of the lines crossed.  Sadly, I can't remember the name of the game, but it was one of the simplest yet best computer games I've ever played.

--- End quote ---
Was it Untangle?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version