Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Topless Daughters  (Read 27321 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Topless Daughters
« on: August 10, 2010, 01:28:29 am »
This is an article from last year, but it is really positive and one can appreciate the writer for attitude and open mind.  

Topless Daughters

By juliemartin

Getting Used To Nudist Teens When They Happen To be Your Teens

During a family vacation in Europe last summer I visited a business client in Norway to spend a few days with his family. Our hospitable host entertained us with great meals and guided us to the usual tourist haunts, all much appreciated. On our next to last day, a Sunday, it was suggested we visit a beach where Norwegians take what little advantage they can of warm sun during their short summers. It made sense to us. We equipped ourselves for a day at the beach and waited for our ride.

A short trip out of Oslo took us to a populated beach that, from a distance, looked normal enough to a Midwestern American. However, upon hitting the beach proper I was astounded to see at least half of our fellow beach goers where nude or topless, regardless of age. My wife and I stumbled a bit, not having concluded our family policy on the matter of family nudity, not that we were prudes.

Our young son (ten) seemed oblivious to the nudity, but not prepared to partake himself. He kept his suit on. My thirteen year old daughter, however, seemed inclined to follow our host’s daughter of the same age, who lost her top as a matter of course. My host’s wife did the same without missing a beat. He stay suited, much to my relief, as did I. My daughter, after a brief conference with my wife, removed her top, revealing to me for the first time her ascent into womanhood. I felt a moment of there being something not quite right about the universe, which passed within a few minutes. That’s about how long it takes to adjust, for a new “normal” to unravel. My daughter was boundlessly giggly, fully absorb in either crossing her arms or beaming her bosom pridefully, her fragile looking flesh itself startled with the new regimen.

That’s it. The crossover was complete. My daughter could share her new womanhood without shame with me and about three hundred others present and accounted for.

My wife joined our friends on rented chaise loungers and eventually, unceremoniously, removed her top, accompanied by a commentary involving fresh herring. So much for being blase. Following our hosts lead I removed suited, longing a bit to be free, knowing someday I would join in the movement, or in the case of Europe, the normalcy.

JimH for The Nude Review, “Nudist Experiences”

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 12:34:29 am by Administration »
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

genxnaturist

Re: Topless Daughters
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 02:28:38 am »
Good artical.

Thanks for sharing

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 04:19:35 pm »
This is probably true for most things that don't seem normal to someone. A few minutes of being scared, then getting used to it and acting like nothing new happened. And he had a good response to his daughter too, by not saying don't, getting upset or making her feel as if she was doing bad in any way.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Kismet

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 04:37:12 pm »
Good article, though that last line has a typo in it somewhere. Did he "remain suited" or did he "remove his suit?" Hmmm. If it was the former, it need not have been said. If it were the latter, it might be a topic for a whole new article.

:43 sorta. This last weekend, I saw a family of five walking down the beach. Three girls and mother all wearing suits or more. Father naked, carrying suit in his hands. It is an interesting thing, and I sort of felt for the guy, for some reason.

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 05:38:09 pm »
Danee,

Great article. I think the author accurately described the attitude that many parents might have in such a situation.

:)

Joey

Wolfboy

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 05:42:45 pm »
Really positive article
Shows that there is nothing more Natural then Naturism

beachboy

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 06:23:36 pm »
It's great, the article shows that there's nothing to get freaked out about. Reading the last bit the author is saying that one day he expects to have gone suit free, wonder if that day has arrived?

rc

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 04:52:22 am »
good article and website although it does seem to have a sister website which is a bit more focused on naked skinny female teens but still a great article

Offline 1Boy

• Topless with bottoms
  • The Modest Nudist
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 12:52:01 pm »
Sounds like they all had a wonderful experience out of something that, for the parents initially, was a source of apprehension.  Next, to take the 'normalcy of Europe' and to expand others' attitudes around the globe!

Offline vanesa1017

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 03:36:17 pm »
Very good article. 

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 04:10:04 pm »
Everybody should head to Europe for a year. It's been decided.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Wolfboy

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 05:08:20 pm »
Everybody should head to Europe for a year. It's been decided.

And don't forget to visit Belgium when you are in Europe

wesp

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 01:42:12 am »
Interesting article, I think it shows you that if you intend to share this experience with your own children you should start the kids relatively young, that way they kind of grow into it.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 02:05:38 am »
And don't forget to visit Belgium when you are in Europe

I totally would. :)
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Wolfboy

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 05:11:58 pm »
I totally would. :)

If you need a guide when you should visit Belgium let me know
I know all the good places
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 03:02:07 am by Wolfboy »