Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Topless Daughters  (Read 27265 times)

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
Re: Topless Daughters
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 04:54:01 pm »
any vacation plans would be posted on here of course in case the members should happen to live down the street or something. IYNO MEETUPS AHOY!
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline dibbadong

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 04:20:04 pm »
Would love to go to Europe, even for other reasons such as openness.

However, it's sad that there are articles written for something that should be a non-event.  It's good that it's being brought to attention in a positive light.

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 02:47:51 am »
What I don't understand is why European attitudes haven't permeated American culture, but American culture has permeated Europe just as much as the rest of the world?

This is the trouble with most Americans, they refuse to assimilate into other people's cultures and want their comforts everywhere they go instead of learning to adapt.  Look at the Middle East and Asia - there are McDonalds, KFC and Starbucks coffee shops in all the major cities.
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline Cabding

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 11:52:23 am »
There are Greek, Thai, chineese, Mexican, Arabic, and every other type of restaurant here too.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline dibbadong

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 12:28:48 am »
There are Greek, Thai, chineese, Mexican, Arabic, and every other type of restaurant here too.

Most "Chinese" food in the US is bastardized. Most Chinese born in China wouldn't know what Crab Rangoon, General Tso's Chicken, and Chop Suey, are.

Same thing with Mexican cuisine.  A chalupa from Taco Bell will be much different from a chalupa from random Authentic Mexican Restaurant.

Offline Cabding

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 03:56:17 am »
I'm sure there is a chain from another country that has made it to the US. Pollo Tropical or something.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 04:44:01 am »
This is an article from last year, but it is really positive and one can appreciate the writer for attitude and open mind.  

Topless Daughters

By juliemartin

Getting Used To Nudist Teens When They Happen To be Your Teens

During a family vacation in Europe last summer I visited a business client in Norway to spend a few days with his family. Our hospitable host entertained us with great meals and guided us to the usual tourist haunts, all much appreciated. On our next to last day, a Sunday, it was suggested we visit a beach where Norwegians take what little advantage they can of warm sun during their short summers. It made sense to us. We equipped ourselves for a day at the beach and waited for our ride.

A short trip out of Oslo took us to a populated beach that, from a distance, looked normal enough to a Midwestern American. However, upon hitting the beach proper I was astounded to see at least half of our fellow beach goers where nude or topless, regardless of age. My wife and I stumbled a bit, not having concluded our family policy on the matter of family nudity, not that we were prudes.

Our young son (ten) seemed oblivious to the nudity, but not prepared to partake himself. He kept his suit on. My thirteen year old daughter, however, seemed inclined to follow our host’s daughter of the same age, who lost her top as a matter of course. My host’s wife did the same without missing a beat. He stay suited, much to my relief, as did I. My daughter, after a brief conference with my wife, removed her top, revealing to me for the first time her ascent into womanhood. I felt a moment of there being something not quite right about the universe, which passed within a few minutes. That’s about how long it takes to adjust, for a new “normal” to unravel. My daughter was boundlessly giggly, fully absorb in either crossing her arms or beaming her bosom pridefully, her fragile looking flesh itself startled with the new regimen.

That’s it. The crossover was complete. My daughter could share her new womanhood without shame with me and about three hundred others present and accounted for.

My wife joined our friends on rented chaise loungers and eventually, unceremoniously, removed her top, accompanied by a commentary involving fresh herring. So much for being blase. Following our hosts lead I removed suited, longing a bit to be free, knowing someday I would join in the movement, or in the case of Europe, the normalcy.

JimH for The Nude Review, “Nudist Experiences”

Wow that is an amazing story. Thanks for showing us the article, its inspirational
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 03:09:08 pm »
what a totally awesome story an it gives me a excuse 2 use this again  :423  :345678 reminds me of stuff 2, so kewl

haha that one is so funny i like this one too :624 and :Butt Shake: oh and  :9899
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

simonalexander2005

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2010, 01:46:20 am »
Contrary to "the norm" mentioned in the article, when I was in the south of France over the summer I only saw one person (an older lady) sunbathing topless.

Was this just bad luck, or does europe have an undeserved reputation for this?

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2010, 03:08:59 am »
I've read that France has been bit by the conservatism bug as of the past couple of years so the tops have been staying on for the most part.  Perhaps someone with their fingers better on the pulse of French culture could advise us.

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 08:04:48 pm »
Contrary to "the norm" mentioned in the article, when I was in the south of France over the summer I only saw one person (an older lady) sunbathing topless.

Was this just bad luck, or does europe have an undeserved reputation for this?
Granted it was a few years since I've been, but when I was in Spain around 3-4 years ago, I would have always seen women go around topless. Most weren't but there were always a couple. My family is planning to back to Spain sometime this year, so I will be interested to see if things have changed

Offline Cabding

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 09:01:32 pm »
For the sake of future generations let's hope they haven't.