Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: AANR refuses to sign petition for clothing optional lands in California  (Read 14621 times)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: AANR refuses to sign petition for clothing optional lands in California
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2011, 04:47:24 pm »
Granted walking around with your flag pole at full mast would be noticeable, but if you're naked most real nudists aren't going to look or really notice since they do understand it happens, and I'm sure having the towel off would minimize it, or am I wrong?
Placing the towel over your "flag pole" and waving it around will of course attract attention, but there are usually ways to hide erections from plain sight that are less conspicious than the erection itself, and it should not be too hard to find one. It should also comply with their rule in spirit, since the boner is out of sight, and comply with nudist etiquette for the same reason.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2011, 04:34:17 am »
I just wanna know who these supposed people that think "Nudists = closeted pervs" are, because I have met A LOT of people in my 27 years of living and whenever the topic came up, none of them...NONE of them EVER once thought that of nudism.  Ever.

Really, where are these mythical creatures?  I'm so curious!

jlaidler

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 04:55:38 am »
Still a shame about that petition.  The double edge of an organization.  From what people have been saying it does seem they want to keep it only in their own little islands of pay, background check, and waiting list to get into areas.  If nudism and nudity were a more public thing like some other parts of the world then they'd likely go out of business, or have a severe drop.

jlaidler

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 08:59:04 am »
I've been going through all my recent posts trying to find out why I lost my second star and the ability to view profiles, but I can't find anything.  I hope my latest in this thread isn't the cause.  I'm hoping there was just a glitch in the system.

And now my two stars are back, now I know how a yo-yo feels.  *sigh*  I wish I knew what the Hell I'm doing, because I seem to not have the hang of it quite yet.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:01:20 am by jlaidler »